Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Julissa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 20
    Anyone know when this "freshly picked vanadiel" is going to be? they've locked the questions thread in the vanadiel project forums but still no sign of it.
    (0)

I believe the Youtube stream was yesterday, the summary will probably be up during the weekend.
    (0)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    I believe the Youtube stream was yesterday, the summary will probably be up during the weekend.
    It was yesterday and they don't do weekends. The summary has not gone up in Japanese, so don't expect anything till next week. The one for the Feb update was insanely late in both languages too.

(And most of the stuff I heard through the haze was about PS2)
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    It was yesterday and they don't do weekends. The summary has not gone up in Japanese, so don't expect anything till next week. The one for the Feb update was insanely late in both languages too.

(And most of the stuff I heard through the haze was about PS2)
    We're currently preparing a digest of Freshly Picked Vana'diel in both Japanese and English. This Freshly Picked was quite longer than ones in the past, and nearly an hour was spent discussing questions related to The Vana'diel Project. We'll have a full Q&A summary up as soon as possible. I know that everyone wants to know answers to many of the questions that were asked, but we appreciate your patience.
    (15)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We're currently preparing a digest of Freshly Picked Vana'diel in both Japanese and English. This Freshly Picked was quite longer than ones in the past, and nearly an hour was spent discussing questions related to The Vana'diel Project. We'll have a full Q&A summary up as soon as possible. I know that everyone wants to know answers to many of the questions that were asked, but we appreciate your patience.
    Oh I know it was longer! I woke up to watch it! I just know my Japanese isn't good enough to comment on specifics.

Oh and Camate? Can you tell me the name of the young lady who gives special events news? For some reason I've never been able to make it out, and I hate not being able to credit her!

Thanks!
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Oh I know it was longer! I woke up to watch it! I just know my Japanese isn't good enough to comment on specifics.

Oh and Camate? Can you tell me the name of the young lady who gives special events news? For some reason I've never been able to make it out, and I hate not being able to credit her!

Thanks!
    That would be "Fortuna" from the marketing/promotion team.
    (0)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Hope there's some good news at least.
    (7)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Thank you Camate for responding, I really appreciate it. I guess it wouldn't hurt to wait a little longer to get an answer on the actual state of the game. I do have one question, not so much aimed towards the devs, but more so the player community. Has anyone used the "Player Event Support" that SE has in place and if so, how effective is it? Are there any limitations to the type of events that anyone has been able to make?
    (0)

Character
    Pantafernando
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    So, was the official english version of the digest of Frashly Picked Vana'diel released somewhere?
    (0)

Character
    Nitenichi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast