Character
    Matador
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

whats max level for capping ninjutsu in sea?

i want to cap my ninjutsu in sea is there cheap way to do it :P?
    (0)

a CHEAP way? throwing a returnable object while subbing DNC. that's how i roll

EDIT: i apparently suck and do not read things before i post. so sorry m(_ _)m
    (0)
    Last edited by Kingofgeeks; 04-05-2011 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofgeeks View Post
    a CHEAP way? throwing a returnable object while subbing DNC. that's how i roll
    He ask how to cap ninjutsu, not throwing.

And the best way to do it is to just cast the elemental ni wheel on hard mobs, they cant be completely resisted so you have a chance at a skill up on every cast. Some of the sea NMs might be able to bring you up to cap, but you should do this in abyssea, you can get regen and evasion atmas, and it would be much easier on you then doing it outside.

You also need to find mobs that con even match to cap your skills, mobs under even match will not cap you out.(unless they changed this at some point and I am not aware of it)
    (0)
    Last edited by wish12oz; 04-05-2011 at 02:03 AM.

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Shokox
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post
    He ask how to cap ninjutsu, not throwing.

And the best way to do it is to just cast the elemental ni wheel on hard mobs, they cant be completely resisted so you have a chance at a skill up on every cast. Some of the sea NMs might be able to bring you up to cap, but you should do this in abyssea, you can get regen and evasion atmas, and it would be much easier on you then doing it outside.

You also need to find mobs that con even match to cap your skills, mobs under even match will not cap you out.(unless they changed this at some point and I am not aware of it)
    Mobs at Decent Challenge can cap you out now. High level on-the-fence EP mobs can get you pretty high up there as well.
    (0)