Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Jun 17, 2014 (JST) Version Update notes.

• The following additions and adjustments have been made to crafting guilds.
      • Synthesis materials have been added to guild merchants' list of wares.
        The materials will never go out of stock, nor will their prices fluctuate.
        Furthermore, more of them will become available as players' craft ranks rise.
      • Guilds no longer close on certain days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    And while we're looking into requests... How about removing the pesky Guild Holidays... >_>; The need to take a day off is overrated....
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooty View Post
    Were they not all removed in the June 2014 patch?
    There's your answer and to every1 else who is wondering lol
    (0)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 07-25-2015 at 07:35 AM.

Character
    Poooty
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Yes, those were the exact patch notes I was referring to when I asked that question. But when someone makes a request that I thought was already granted, and at least three people concur with it without anyone else challenging it, and I haven't checked every guild for myself, who am I to say that they've done it for every guild? Maybe they forgot one?
    (0)
    Last edited by Pooty; 07-25-2015 at 11:34 PM.

Character
    Urat
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Although we don’t have any specific time frame in place, we’re currently looking into a system where players can max out all of their gathering and crafting skills.
    What does "max out your gathering skills" mean? >_>

The only gathering skills are fishing (no cap) and the hidden chocobo digging skill (no cap)
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Urat View Post
    What does "max out your gathering skills" mean? >_>

The only gathering skills are fishing (no cap) and the hidden chocobo digging skill (no cap)
    Many years ago, if you open the crafting menu fast enough after zoning, you could see other skills hidden in the games coding:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...dden-skill.jpg

Mining, Harvesting used to appear as well, but they patched it. Perhaps that's what he means, but I was never sure if that was a way outside of equipping gear to increase those stats. TBH, there should be Ilvl Harvesting/Mining Gear or at least some that have decent stats for those two.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Pwnsalot
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Um.... No thanks?

Everyone is excited about the notion of having all crafts 110. They're mostly excited about the amount of gil potential this has to offer, as is evident here https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Kupo_Shield but by allowing every player to have 110 every craft, SquareEnix will be allowing their playerbase to dilute the market to the point where nothing is worth anything, barring ingredients, because everyone can make everything. The game becomes very stale at that point. To be fair, everyone can already make everything through the use of mules, but we all know very well SquareEnix directly benefits from this because these mules are all being paid for each month. If SquareEnix simply allows all characters to level all crafts, they'd lose a lot of money as more and more players cancel subscriptions on mule accounts, and, likely, on their main accounts once they come to realize the very reason they still log in to their game is because there is only 2 or 3 other crafters who still play who can craft the exact item the rest of the server is demanding, which is always out of stock (hypothetically, so to speak) and so these constantly out-of-stock items are actually in demand, which means the money potential for that 1 guy is exciting and keeps him playing. If one day he logs in and all his money potential is diluted because all his friends can already make that same item now, his very reason for playing is gone. It's all gone. Everything's gone. Don't do this to us. There's nothing in it for you, SquareEnix, and honestly there's nothing in it for us, either.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3