Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisotte View Post
    Nope on both fronts. For FFXI at least, pretty much you just install, jack up the settings to max (if you have a computer that came out in the past 10 years or so you should be good), plug in the controller (shouldn't have a problem if it isn't a 360, XBone, PS3 or PS4 controller... PS2 controllers with cheap adapters work great), and go.

And as for people on consoles... let's be real, for FFXI at least the numbers of people on PS2 are minimal (almost all from Japan), the 360 numbers also have to be small. Not to mention, not only does the game run like 1000x better on PC (like actually good loading times), but also you will have an immense advantage as a PC player due to... reasons.

And overall the PC gaming market is growing at an immense rate. When you consider that on PC you can play the newest games at 4K at 60 FPS, and on the new consoles play them at 720p and 30 FPS (often stuttering too), most people at some point are going to learn how to build a PC (pretty easy by now), or get one built. And there's hardly any console exclusive games these days; I've got 2 on my PS4. Actually a lot of informed people think the XBone/PS4 might be the last generation of consoles period, as right now they're just underpowered PC's.

Well, you listed about every controller there is... As for your 'reasons' I know good and well what you're talking about. But you're missing the point. I'm not upset of the ending of support, I'm upset how other players berate people that do have consoles, deeming then less valued. I mean if you want to really get real, every computer becomes obsolete the moment it hits the shelf. No, gaming consoles aren't meant to last forever, and yes there are hardwired limitations built into them, but that doesn't mean they're trash.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/hack-Part-4-...item1e97e32661
    (0)
    Last edited by Zeargi; 03-25-2015 at 11:03 AM.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4