I have to assume this must have been mentioned at the very least a few times, but I personally haven't seen it myself.

So what I am asking is why aren't we able to get Skillchains to display in the chat log when the player who closes a Skillchain, blinks?

We can see magic, ranged attacks, melee attacks, weapon skills, and Magic Bursts. So why are we unable to see Skillchains?

On a side note for Magic Bursts, can it be made so that a Weapon Skill that follows after a Skillchain does not cancel the Magic Burst? Say two players create "Fusion", the mage attempts a Magic Burst "Fire VI", but another player kills the Skillchain with their own Weapon Skill. Can it be done to make "Fire VI" land it's Magic Burst still?

Of course this came to mind also while I thought about it.
Same scenarion, two players create "Fusion" Skillchain, and a third creates "Light" off of that very Skillchain. Of course, "Fire VI" can Magic Burst still, but in the case of wanting a different elemental-type Magic Burst, they can still use "Thunder VI" since of course the "Light" Skillchain now takes priority.

Ultimately the goal is really to just remove the penalty for Weapon Skills blocking a Magic Burst opportunity.

Hope I did not confuse anybody, and would enjoy to hear back on this.