Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysten View Post
    not the same thing lol there were updates in the game itself... when there are 0 world wide it will be a huge difference

i dont think levling is the problem per say i think its money, the game revolves around the AH so they need to significantly boost NPC if you sell items or merge servers

i think it will be like SW galaxies youll have a fan base that stay but the numbers wont be there yet they say they will continue to make windows a good expirence... but how without any updates?? new graphics? some other way?
    Star Wars Galaxies is gone outside of private servers. Those DEVs were so stupid and hurtful to their fans. I loved SWG pre-CU and I quit shortly after that since all my friends left. The P servers are still there. I remember I logged in to retail once to see how it was and my city was gone. I looked around and found one person and they were really desperate to make new friends and get me to join and they kept repeating please don't quit and are you going to quit? I joined them but eventually had to stop playing because I was bored and found FFXI more fun. I kept thinking to myself, wow I hope that never happens to FFXI and I guess it might lol. Anyways, they have private servers still up for that, I've been meaning to give it a try.
    (0)

Player
    I demand Monstority to be finished lol i want to play as Bstmen before i quit forever haha.
    (0)

Character
    Akson
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Hail, adventurers! Matsui here with an update for you.
    We are pleased you all enjoyed the press conference in which we showcased our aspirations to bring forth a joint collaboration between SquareEnix and Capcom called Final Fantasy Monster Hunter Online. The combat will be of Capcom's design and Monster Hunter glory while the storyline, mythology, and universe of Final Fantasy will fill in the void that is missing from past iterations of the Monster Hunter franchise. We hope you all enjoy our new MMO titled Final Fantasy Monster Hunter Online due out sometime in 2016.
    We would also like to announce our prolonged commitment to FFXI by expanding the Vana'diel universe with FFXI 2.0 due out sometime in 2016 as well and both games shall be PS4 and PC exclusives. Enjoy!
    Ftfy. No offense. If translated into Japanese and posted on the Japanese threads they would all go bananas over such News. This is the conference news everyone wanted to watch ._.
    (5)
    ДΚςφη

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    You know that Final Fantasy and Monster Hunter are two different games, right? If you want to play Monster Hunter, why don't you just go play that?
    (0)

Character
    Mooserocka
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Why are people saying there is only 30 people per server. There was over 1500 last time I signed on. That is plenty crap even ultima online and rag online are still going and they have been on forever. With barely any player base. I'm really interested in this 2.0 was that a joke or is it seriously in the works.
    (0)

Character
    Akson
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Suteru View Post
    You know that Final Fantasy and Monster Hunter are two different games, right? If you want to play Monster Hunter, why don't you just go play that?
    You understand the word "Perfection"? Cause that's exactly the possibility of what would occur with such a collaboration. My comments are more to spark some interest amongst the Devs themselves so heh. I'll just play both since I'm aware how great both franchises are. Thanks for the input. The insight was impactful.
    (0)
    Last edited by Akson; 03-23-2015 at 04:40 AM.
    ДΚςφη

Player
    I hope we get a Quadav Trust so we have the big 3 of bstmen lol (tho id prefer more bstmen trusts of all, blu soulflayer maybe?)

Also, id love the chance to be able to call forth more trusts even if its jsut limited to one support (*star sibl, sakura etc)

most people arent gonna lvl jobs anymore so it would be awesome to get fill that whole party slot up
    (0)
    Last edited by Krysten; 03-23-2015 at 05:58 AM.

Character
    Raayne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I saw a similar questions asked but I feel its important to ask these again:

After the console server has been shut down will the windows version of FFXI get an major updates in the future?

If the demand is there to continue this game on windows for years to come, would there be a chance for Xbox one and PS4 port?

Is there chance of revamping like what what was done with FF14?

If the game is ever shut down for good is there a chance to release a offline version of the game? This way we can revisit or favorite zones and listen to the great music?

In the new content can we have new and exciting zones? Ones that build of previously mentioned zones in previous expansions?

Can there be new summons for summoner?

Are there going to be server mergers?

Are the achievements on xbox 360 version of the game available through the windows version?

Is it possible to release a physical memento to final fantasy xi and do a preorder setup to see who is interested in buying such a thing?

I would love to see this game stick around. I love this game and I have made and met so many special people playing this game. I do not wish to see it go away/have no new content added to it.
    (4)

Character
    Kalmah
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    There was some discussion from the devs on improving certain areas of the game ex: redesigned Mog house, visual effects to resource(mining/logging) points in original areas etc.

I'm just wondering if ideas like these will be short listed now so you can fully focus on Rhapsodies of Vana’diel?

Also where is our damn Black Belt v2
    (2)
    Last edited by ProjectA2O; 03-23-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Character
    Wolfeater
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    We went nearly 8 months without updates before ToAH and we did fine. Alot of us have been through the muck with this game but we stayed strong. Simply put we love this game, it is part of our lives and memories, and we just do not want to give up this old horse for a new shiny one. To all of you under the assumption the game will end if they stop major updates, It will be around longer then you might think so stop worrying about something you cant change, the only thing you, and all of us can really do is...play. They can always change their decisions like they have many many of time. I love this game and I love all the people in this game, even the people I cant stand because you just made me stronger over the years.

Dear Mr. Matsui,

Love FFXI like we do.
    (11)
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    United States Postal Service Postmaster

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast