Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    If you're going to stop producing content are you going to reduce the subscription price drastically?
    (17)

Character
    Julissa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 20
    I'd like a bit more clarity regarding the "Native App Project" The digest doesn't really make it clear whether it's a port or a companion app, and how it will work along side the ffxi windows version.
    (8)

Character
    Zantestuken
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Small fee, Server merging and character re-creation

Please make FFXI small fee to play or making it free? and i am sure new and old players will jump back on board. Combine servers so people can do things together more efficiently. Allow character Re-creations so people can change their looks that they were stuck for long time perhaps? Make endgame content more solo friendly with npc's?
    (1)

Character
    Nakts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    This seems like a last desperate grasp to get FFXI fans to move to FFXIV, which will fail.
    My question: Who thought killing off the only thing keeping SE afloat the last 10 years or so was a good idea?
    Maybe we should call you guys Sega now.
    (10)

Character
    Verda
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Can you please clarify what you mean by "We plan to extend service to Japan, Korea, and North America, as well as Europe and the rest of Asia, with an eye toward release in 2016. Be on the lookout for a renewed FINAL FANTASY XI as a massive multiplayer mobile role playing game combining MMOs with mobile devices."?

If I go to most communities it is only doom and gloom with the game being basically put out to pasture until the subs dry up (with no new content that would eventually happen). Which discourages anyone from investing time at all, because their char will just be deleted/inaccessible. I can't imagine trying to play FFXI on a mobile platform. I don't think most others can either. Will the game be left to dry up or will the mobile platform and dev kit for it be used to continue the game both on mobile and windows? How renewed will this FFXI be, to the point of more content? I believe the answer to that will dictate the success of the next expansion.
    (6)

Character
    Kashira
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I'm not going to sit here and tell you I'm not upset regarding the announcement because I am. I am a Xbox 360 user and have been for nearly a decade. If you plan on killing off the 360 user then I ask you make it where if ppl change to a PS3 or PS4 can keep their character as Xbox 360 players know is that our characters are tied to our Xbox accounts. I would like a response because I would like to continue my FFXI experience.
    (2)

Character
    Carcer
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    As a player whose been around since US Release, this is deeply saddening news, considering I wanted to see the rest of the far west, the far north, the far east, and the far south; not to mention see the job count rise to 30, the Avatar count rise dramatically, see Tavnazia get rebuilt with Phoenix, get a mission after The Last Verse, see a lot of the spells and abilities in the .dats come to use because they're not implemented, see crafts rise to 140, get a level system that goes to 255 (as was originally planned for ffxi), and genuinely get to enjoy a veritable cornucopia of content. That said, I take solace in that the Japanese forums have been asking all the same questions and voicing the same concerns as we have, so hopefully this will at least get answered soon enough.

My actual question is thus: Are there any plans to ease up on fishing restrictions, dynamis restrictions, einherjar restrictions, and in general any other type of fatigue system considering the game's sunset? In collusion with this question, are there any plans to rescript certain assaults that cannot be won solo?

Thank you for many years of service and memories. Most of my other questions were already asked by others, but to me, are nonetheless the most important and pressing as regards the future of my character and this game. I hope you take our voices seriously this time and make decisions with the fans in mind.
    (3)

Player
    Please give Puppetmaster a real Boost, the ones youve given arent nearly good enough when most jobs can pull off 12k Dmg and were still stuck at 2k-5k
    (1)

Can you tell us more about the following?
    Going forward, the team will renew its focus on providing an enjoyable FINAL FANTASY XI experience on the Windows platform.
    You have told us there would be no more major version updates, but will you still be adding new content?
    (21)

Character
    Scaevola
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Will "Rhapsodies of Vana'diel" be primarily a story scenario series in the mold of ACP/MKE/ASA, a full-on battle scenario series like Abyssea, or something else entirely?

Will the subscription model on this game change? I'm no expert but I seriously cannot imagine Nexon would have signed off on making a game with a $14/month subscription fee, even if I personally don't mind paying it for such an old game so long as it's entertaining.

Can players look forward to further power increases or lowered RME requirements to make us less reliant on the crafting/farming efforts of others (effectively sunsetting gil as a meaningful resource)? As difficult as it is to make a mythic now, a further declining population will make coming up with 30,000 alexandrite basically impossible. Not for nothing, given the circumstances I feel somewhat justified in saying that at the end of it all, I think we're owed a mythic grind 1/5th the size of the current one, or less.
    (6)
    tandava crackows + chocobo jig + animated flourish = prouesse ring

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast