Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

High-Tier Mission Battlefields

I think its about time they lower the 6 man to 3 man mission for those High-Tier Mission Battlefields.

Been /shouting since morning 11.00am now 12.53pm and only got 1 member
    Also those mission need to be easy to do now or make it trust access for those fights.

Mind you I'm having fun shouting /yell....
    lower the content so its easy accessible to all

Live gameplay
    http://www.twitch.tv/masterdarkjedi
    (1)
    Last edited by Manux; 03-16-2015 at 10:11 PM.

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Which fight were you shouting for? Problem is if no one really needs it or wants anything from it, you're screwed. Also with those fights, the fact that you have to use merits on them makes it worse, because people are less likely to want to help out just to help. They would rather spend their merits on fights they want/need.

So I agree with you that something needs to be done. Either make it so only the party leader needs KI to enter the fight, or reduce the merit cost to 5 or something. Personally I don't feel that the merit cost is too high now, but good luck getting a group for "puppet in peril" fight because hardly anyone wants anything from it. I will also see people shouting for AAEV or something because they need those specific rems chapters, but no one wants any of the gear from EV, so no one will join. The system sucks now. It's outdated content that needs to be adjusted.

Oh and I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure trusts are allowed to be called in those fights. They can be in the SKCNM fights.
    (2)

Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Well I have been shouting Garuda Prime D Avatar Phantom Gem but no one wants to join kind of sad I can't do it alone, We will get someone in the post that will say something like this "go solo it as a summoner Mythic" lol

no i don't want to solo it as VE or N because SE didn't bother lowering the content for those and the drop rate suck or don't even drop gear.
    (0)
    Last edited by Manux; 03-16-2015 at 10:25 PM.

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Trust cannot be using in high tier missions but can be used in skcnm.

Also merits isnt the issue, i can get 45 merits in an hour. Less during double exp times.

The issue is no one needs the drops, and the average joe doesnt want to help when they get nothing out of it.
    (1)

Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Roja323 View Post

Also merits isnt the issue, i can get 45 merits in an hour. Less during double exp times.

The issue is no one needs the drops, and the average joe doesnt want to help when they get nothing out of it.
    right on more of the reason to make it solo.
    (0)

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Roja323 View Post

Right, getting the merits aren't the issue, but no one is going to go out of their way to get them for a stranger, when there's nothing in it for them, like you said.

Stuff like this is not solo friendly, and isn't rewarding enough to actually get people to willingly help you, so what value is it really to the player base? It's the same old story- those with lots of connections will get the gear, while the rest will never have a chance. SE has to start thinking outside the box with this stuff. The regurgitation of this type of content, along with random augment type of content has become really old really fast.

Innovate SE, or you will continue to see your subscription base plummet.
    (3)
    Last edited by Ramzi; 03-16-2015 at 11:42 PM.

Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramzi View Post
    Right, getting the merits aren't the issue, but no one is going to go out of their way to get them for a stranger, when there's nothing in it for them, like you said.

Stuff like this is not solo friendly, and isn't rewarding enough to actually get people to willingly help you, so what value is it really to the player base? It's the same old story- those with lots of connections will get the gear, while the rest will never have a chance. SE has to start thinking outside the box with this stuff. The regurgitation of this type of content, along with random augment type of content has become really old really fast.

Innovate SE, or you will continue to see your subscription base plummet.
    It's the same old story- those with lots of connections will get the gear, while the rest will never have a chance

Yeah your right on that only chance you get is when they put the content in the game from the start then it dies out.

Which kind of sucks for those that just started the game, as we all know there no advertisement for this game and its slowly decaying.
    (0)
    Last edited by Manux; 03-17-2015 at 12:34 AM.

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    The biggest problem is that content goes extinct after 1-2 months. Why do AAMR when you can rem from RoE, Better head/hands from alluvion skirmish, etc.

Thats why i rushed to do all my alluvion skirmish stuff as soon as it came out. It went from 2-3 shouts per hour to 1-2 per day pretty quick...because people go the gear they wanted then stopped doing the event.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramzi View Post
    Right, getting the merits aren't the issue
    Actually, merits are still an issue. At least for Avatar fights. There's no point in spending time gathering a group of people to do the fight once so SE should really lower the cost to 10 merits like the other fights. That way we can do the fight 5 times in a row instead of 3 now. Hell, I'm okay with lowering the costs even further. At this point in that content's life, phantom gem key items should have a throw-away cost to incentive people to do the fights as much as possible.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I've received gear drops from those fights on Normal level. The drop rate is lower, but not nonexistent.

Have you considered this option: live without the item you want? I know that nowadays the sense of entitlement is pretty strong. "Shiny thing exists. I want shiny thing. Give me shiny thing! It is my right!", but SE gave these fights tiered difficulty for a reason.

Is there any MMORPG anywhere that just lets you have all the best stuff without effort? Or should you maybe play a linear solo offline game?
    (3)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast