Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Campaign NPC Weapon Skill

I think Its about time they let us unlock Campaign NPC Weapon Skill.

【FF11】Campaign NPC Weapon Skill
    https://youtu.be/ej8D6DuiwQw

SE need to make it hard to unlock those if it happens.
    (5)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I agree, but we really don't need all of them.
    Only ones they really should add are
    Staff- Tartarus Torpor
    Ranged- Soulfetter Arrow and Bloody Quarrel
    H2H- Leonine Legflail(This is what Tornado Kick should have been)
    Sword- Glory Slash and Uriel Blade(Maybe Prominence wouldn't get mad if they didn't)
    Great Katana- Iainuki
    Great Sword- Kinda Iffy about them putting Spine Chiller in. Would rather them give it a AOE stun then terror.

All those other weaponskill either Overpowered,No use in game, Or have something similar to it.
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I think this is actually a pretty cool idea. They could make a new wings of the goddess ilvl event for it. The weapon skills already exist so it wouldn't be a huge amount of work to be done. I don't really know any of the specifics about the weaponskills like ftp, wsc, and chance of added effects, so I don't have any input on what would be over powered or not. Most of them seem like they are more useful in battles like campaign where you fight multiple weak mobs at once, so that might not off throw the balance of endgame events while adding a little variety. Still could be a good boon for plds, drks, drgs, and run though. My fingers crossed for thf being able to use Bloody Quarrel for some solo time shenanigans.
    (0)

Player
    GK, Gun, and Bow getting AoE is a cool idea. Honestly would like to see Job Point weapon skills since they're supposed to be simulating 'level ups'. Some of the campaign WS are lackluster, like the Embrace polearm one...just looks like AoE dmg+silence. Meh. And volant angon doesn't count as that's a JA, not really a TP move(no WS charge animation).
    (0)

They said a while back, that they wouldn't... but I honestly hope they change their minds. I'd love Uriel Blade, Tartarus Torpor, and Iainuki
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    They need to do this. It's right there, waiting for them... The WS exist, three are already usable and just tied to specific weapons.... Make it happen, SE!
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Edyth View Post
    They need to do this. It's right there, waiting for them... The WS exist, three are already usable and just tied to specific weapons.... Make it happen, SE!
    YES. I agree. I really want these.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html