Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

question about fan dance and horos bangles

good day felllow dnc's! I have a question that probably has been answered before but as usual the internet is being very vague on me and your help would be appreciated
    So i'm currently working to upgrade my etoile set to a horos set, now i was looking at the etoile bangles +2 that if you do that (timesink) trial 5046 you get a "Enhances Fan Dance Effect" which would be neat to have (i think unless i'm missing out on a handpiece with similar or better stats) ....now my question is:
    A: if i do the trial and then upgrade them to horos bangles >.> where's the fan dance effect stat cause i couldnt see it anywhere on bgwiki or ffxiclopedia.
    and
    B: if i dont do the trial and upgraded my nonaugmented bangles to horos do i get the stat?
    (0)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    You get the augment on reforged relic items even if you reforge an item that the trial was never done on. The augments are just not listed on either of the sites.
    (1)

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    thanks for the info
    (0)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    no problem
    (0)