Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Character
    Dravidian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    Rather you want to admit it or not Plumb: the fact SE is lowering the amount of enmity generated by damage highlights that offensive imbalances as it relates to enmity creation is an issue and I'm not imagining it. SE recognizes it and is trying to fix it. Why you continue to think the fact paladins had to dump most of their offense to wear mitigation gear didn't add to this problem continues to be a mystery to me. Of course it did. That should be common sense.

So you can laugh and try to insult me all you want. But it is an issue and I'm glad they are trying to address it.

The only one trying to validate their opinions here is you. I need no validation. I already know what the problem is and why tanks were having a hard time being effective. But you can continue to believe it was all about the enmity caps and offense imbalances had nothing to do with it if you want. But it did. And that's a fact.

The bottom line is Paladins wearing mitigation gear just didn't have the offense capabilities to compete for threat in a system that favors offense for enmity. This is has been a growing problem for years now. It just finally hit its peak and SE is finally going to do something about it.
    No one is insulting you. I'm merely asking for evidence to support your case the the enmity system is not what years of testing have shown it to be.

Your examples do not support that there is not a cap, all you are basically claiming is that when sitting at capped enmity, if you have "DD" gear on, you can potentially multi hit, allowing the last hit on the boss to hopefully be directed towards you, because outside of that, no one has a clue where you are going with your comments, because you sit at cap enmity in or not in DD gear or mitigation gear or w/e.

you could always read posts ike http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ed-Adjustments to help you better understand how everyone just sits at caps etc...
    (0)
    Last edited by PlumbGame; 03-25-2015 at 12:11 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9