Mnk and PUP need a boost as well
    (1)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Just gonna say this: virtually no DDs should be complaining about taking too much damage. Slap on some damn -DT gear, and you should stop dying.

If losing 15% of your damage output means you don't spend 50% of the fight eating dirt, you are winning.
    (0)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysten View Post
    Mnk and PUP need a boost as well
    Agreed !!!!!!!!!! MNK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Water finds its own level. Balance is not a thing created by the developers. It is an incidental creation of the playerbase. They have been chasing this sasquatch called "balance" since 2002. A handful of DD jobs will always be favored over another. The wheel keeps spinning.

I'm just wondering what DD jobs you guys use when you create your parties for current trendy activity.
    (0)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    At this point I'd like to see better debilitating enfeebles to make it easier for melee to be on the front lines. Attack Down, Accuracy Down that matters, Magic Attack Down, M.Acc Down. Unshackle the elemental DoTs so Bio can be applied with Dia. With things like Impact and the potency of helixes I don't see where it is game breaking any more to apply multiple elemental DoTs if someone was thinking of doing it that way.

Buffs as well like Phalanx II being hands down better than Accessioned Phalanx from the start. Bard songs like Paeon that have an actual decent regen or heal on impact + regen. Carols and resist songs that are worth not using that song slot. Also for the love of all that is Altana, Barlight and Bardark, there's so many mobs that this would benefit now.

I think we are well past the argument of it being too overpowered to ignore mob mechanics because they are already being circumvented with Rangers, nukers, pets and nullifying geomancers. It's too late in the game winding down content updates to really be nerf balancing all the safe strategies. Instead there just needs to be more options to support melee in range to close the gap but not eliminate reasons you'd use ranged attackers.

It doesn't matter how much players should just "get good" with their melee DD in farming and toggling defense sets when the common consensus is just to avoid it to begin with.
    (2)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5