SE Please Confirm Blue Mage Magic Attack Bonus Maximum Value for Blu Trait

In the latest Feb. Version Update notes it was announced that Blue Mage's Magic Attack Bonus Trait had been raised from tier III to tier IV. Is this a typo?

Myself, as well as multiple websites such as ffxiah.com/thebeastwithin forum state that by equipping all 9 spells you get magic attack bonus V for +36 Mab, with job points +100 I also gain an additional tier making it +40 MAB tier VI

example;
    eyes on me + soundblast +20 (tier I)
    subudction = 24 (tier II)
    reactor cool + memento mori = 28 (tier III)
    dream flower + magic hammer = 32 (tier IV)
    heat breath + cursed sphere = 36 (tier V)
    +100 blu job points = +40 (tier VI)

DEV team; Can you please clear up the maximum value of magic attack bonus which blu is allowed to equip from job traits. I understand that I can very quickly test this by being naked and seeing if theres difference with my "stone" damage however I would like a DEV response since this was listed in the Feb. version update notes.
    (0)

The maximum level of the following job traits has been increased from three to four.
    Attack Bonus / Defense Bonus / Evasion Bonus / Accuracy Bonus / Magic Attack Bonus / Magic Defense Bonus / Conserve MP
    (0)

Player
    Camate
    as it has been noted BLUs have been getting higher than expected MAB trait. So we will nerf joo. Have a nice day.
    =P
    (0)

Character
    Traxus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I think it's supposed to cap at t5 with gift, t4 without, but there was a bug that lets you hit t6 sometimes with gift. I couldn't figure out how to reproduce it consistently.

I assumed it got patched out by the hotfix that nerfed getting t1 traits with less that 8 trait points, but I guess not if you're still seeing it.
    (0)