Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I too enjoy the random augments. As people have said it's a great way to make money. I also feel like they've given us higher stats than we would have had access to if the piece were available with something already. Finally I really enjoy that you can mix and match the augments with the different types of stones. Having access to melee stat gear for my mage jobs is wonderful.
    (2)

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Where it's all about luck, there's not much the player can do. He can walk away from the Inventor's coalition smiling from ear to ear, or he may want to smash his PC to a million pieces. Anything that introduces and encourages an addictive gambling type behavior is not going to be positive. At least with the Airlixir system, you know where you stand with progress, and you know you will get there regardless of RNG.
    (1)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramzi View Post
    Where it's all about luck, there's not much the player can do. He can walk away from the Inventor's coalition smiling from ear to ear, or he may want to smash his PC to a million pieces. Anything that introduces and encourages an addictive gambling type behavior is not going to be positive. At least with the Airlixir system, you know where you stand with progress, and you know you will get there regardless of RNG.
    And let's not forget that just the augment items are already a random drop.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2