Character
    Froggeh
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Hello! :D

Hello everyone >o<!!
    My partner in crime and I are looking for a late night linkshell~ We work until super late (11pm CST) So really we're looking for a shell that does things around midnight-ish CST~ We have joined a couple in the past, but they are dead, and we'd really like to make progress in game! :3
    We both have some 99s, my better half has all 99s, but solo content will only take us so far If anyone here does have a late night linkshell with a couple of spots, please let us know! >o<

As a disclaimer; neither of us use VOIP software :x That has been a dealbreaker for some in the past T___T;
    (0)

Character
    Kitsuru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I am trying to put together a small linkshell 6 members with the right set up they can do anything, Ive watched people Duo up to T2 mobs in the new area so 6 people would be over kill lemme know if your interested.
    (0)

Why not use VOIP software? There's a lot of it out there that is multiplatform, and it frees up your hands from typing while in combat? Discord, Skype, and Mumble are all free, and on multiple platforms, so you could even use a phone or tablet to run the channel. It's not really something necessary for small groups, but it makes some timing easier to arrange, and makes things easier to react to.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/