Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Martel View Post
    PLD: Flashga. Just do it SE.
    There is a Flashga in the game that PLD could use, SE is just being uptight and not unlocking the Campaign Battle WS for outside use. Uriel Blade is ridiculous on the enmity it would generate.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Martel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Well, AoE flash isn't quite the reason I want Uriel Blade, lol. But Yes, I do want it.
    (0)

I appreciate all the feedback and suggestions in this thread, and rest assured I have forwarded this information along to the dev. team.

In regards to Massacre Elegy, the team has been looking into this for quite some time, but after considering current battle balance and balance between support jobs they have decided not to implement it at this time.
    (2)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

You promised! You promised!
    (3)

Player
    There was never a promise. :P
    (3)

Character
    Lumei
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxus View Post
    Make Afflatus Solace able to be subbed, and let other mage jobs to equip Sifahir Slacks. Boom, sch and rdm healing fixed.
    YES. This. I always felt it was so unfair that other mages got Convert from /rdm after it had been iconic of the main job for so long. It feels too late to take it away now, so giving rdm (and sch) tools from /whm and the (kinda overpowered yet now wholly necessary) MP returns from gear like Sifahir Slacks would be very welcome indeed.

Also, is anyone else annoyed that RDM gets tier V nukes, of all things, for its 100 JP gift? I can't imagine many situations in which I'd care to blow that much time and MP on nuking. I would have preferred most anything else, haha. T_T
    (2)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    They also promised pet th gear to make up for nerfing pet th pets.... still waiting on that.

Really though they should bring rdm slow up too if they ever do massacre. Kind of sad that even fully merited and geared slow II is still not as strong as a lvl 59 spell from a naked brd. Giving them another tier twice as powerful would just be a kick in the teeth
    (4)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    They also promised pet th gear to make up for nerfing pet th pets.... still waiting on that.

Really though they should bring rdm slow up too if they ever do massacre. Kind of sad that even fully merited and geared slow II is still not as strong as a lvl 59 spell from a naked brd. Giving them another tier twice as powerful would just be a kick in the teeth
    if you remember they also posted like a year later saying they never said they would add Pet TH, that they were only just thinking about it, and went with No
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tile View Post
    if you remember they also posted like a year later saying they never said they would add Pet TH, that they were only just thinking about it, and went with No
    They also said the stuff in your signature so....
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tile View Post
    Yeah it was kind of funny because then people posted where they flat out said they were before next to wear they denied it and they just kind of whistled and walked away. Like we didn't say that... but here's the proof you did.... nothing to see here folks
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast