Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    accepted bugs only means that you submitted a complete, investigatable report. It does NOT mean that your bug report was found to be an actual bug.

By the way, the name of the campaign was changed to "bonus bayld campaign" not "double bayld campaign."
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    A bonus will be added to all lair, colonization, and wildskeeper reive evaluations during the campaign period.
    This bonus to evaluations means the amount of bayld and experience points earnable from each reive is roughly doubled, with the maximum values being increased as well!
    Not to beat a dead horse, but the current amount obtainable is 100% the same, with no change in the maximum at all.

Just saying, even if they change the name, the capaign is still broken. It is giving double exp, but no extra bayld at all.
    (0)

The development team has confirmed an issue where players are not receiving bonus bayld in reives other than Wildskeeper Reives. They are reviewing the current state of the campaign and making necessary adjustments for future campaigns.

Due to preexisting schedules, the dev. team won’t be able to address this issue before the bonus bayld campaign ends, but they are planning to have this issue addressed by the next campaign.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you, and ask that you wait patiently for the next bonus bayld campaign.
    (8)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Thank you, I am just glad that the problem has been acknowledged.

Peace be with you.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Haha called it
    (1)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Perhaps instead of addressing this for future campaigns, they should just make it a permanent change....
    (5)

Character
    Malphius
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    The development team has confirmed an issue where players are not receiving bonus bayld in reives other than Wildskeeper Reives. They are reviewing the current state of the campaign and making necessary adjustments for future campaigns.

Due to preexisting schedules, the dev. team won’t be able to address this issue before the bonus bayld campaign ends, but they are planning to have this issue addressed by the next campaign.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you, and ask that you wait patiently for the next bonus bayld campaign.
    I'd like to applaud the single person left on the development team for doing the best he can. That said, this game has been so lacking in original and compelling content it's not even funny. How long is Unity going to be milked? I can't tell you how much I HATE farming accolades. Sure it was okay for about a month but now it's stupid. The new Yorica skirmish was fun for about a week or two but it all takes up too much inventory space. Then you guys dropped the BOMB. Abyssea gear would be upgraded through an event seemingly very much like skirmish. 109/119 and no Abyssea 2.0. Really? I'm done. This game has officially become ridiculous and i'm now in an abusive relationship. What am I paying for now? It certainly isn't for quality. What a disaster this game has become. SoA was less compelling than the 2nd disk of Xenogears. A bunch of boring cut scenes about fake politics? I can only get 1 ring out of 12? Wow. Updates and campaigns are never functioning properly. I know my rant is gonna bring in the haters but server populations speak for themselves. Stop charging a monthly fee or start putting out quality updates and additions. This is so unprofessional it's embarrassing. Subscription canceled.
    (3)
    Last edited by Malphius; 03-15-2015 at 02:15 PM.
    "You can't fool all of the people all the time, but if you fool the right ones then the rest will fall in line".

-Dead Prez

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malphius View Post
    I'd like to applaud the single person left on the development team for doing the best he can. That said, this game has been so lacking in original and compelling content it's not even funny. How long is Unity going to be milked? I can't tell you how much I HATE farming accolades. Sure it was okay for about a month but now it's stupid. The new Yorica skirmish was fun for about a week or two but it all takes up too much inventory space. Then you guys dropped the BOMB. Abyssea gear would be upgraded through an event seemingly very much like skirmish. 109/119 and no Abyssea 2.0. Really? I'm done. This game has officially become ridiculous and i'm now in an abusive relationship. What am I paying for now? It certainly isn't for quality. What a disaster this game has become. SoA was less compelling than the 2nd disk of Xenogears. A bunch of boring cut scenes about fake politics? I can only get 1 ring out of 12? Wow. Updates and campaigns are never functioning properly. I know my rant is gonna bring in the haters but server populations speak for themselves. Stop charging a monthly fee or start putting out quality updates and additions. This is so unprofessional it's embarrassing. Subscription canceled.
    Lol... that was a bit harsh! The hyperbole (sure seems like it) is a little over the top, though there are some points in there that aren't completely without merit.
    (2)

Character
    Malphius
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    No hyperbole brother. Just the truth as I see it.
    (2)
    "You can't fool all of the people all the time, but if you fool the right ones then the rest will fall in line".

-Dead Prez

Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    The development team has confirmed an issue where the bonus campaign isn't actually working.

Due to nonexisting schedules, the dev. team won’t be able to make this bonus campaign an actual bonus campaign.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you, and ask that you keep paying, despite all of our failures.
    Wow, what a joke.
    (3)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast