Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Another Mog Wardrobe possibly?

I'm usually not an advocate of inventory expansion. I believe in the maxim "junk expands to fill the space", and that inventory management requires a little effort on the side of the players as well, instead of just endlessly tacking on more storage space.

That said, I'd love to see an extra Mog Wardrobe. I've got a pretty good amount of storage space open (over 100 slots) and could free up more by sticking things on a Porter Moogle slip. But I have grown accustomed to the convenience of just switching jobs and having gear in Wardrobe, without fussing around with all the storage options. Any possibility we could get another Mog Wardrobe? Its big draw over every other storage space is the convenience of equipping gear right out of there.
    (4)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Still waiting on that synthesis storage they promised earlier..

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    In the future we are also planning to expand the Wardrobe feature as well as add synthesis specific storage, and we feel this will gradually reduce the stress associated with item management.
    (2)

Greetings,

If you're still plagued by storage woes and your Mog Houses are overflowing with items, you'll want to hear what we have planned.

Previously we mentioned that we have plans in the works to add a second floor to your Mog Houses, and to coincide with this we're looking into making it so you can have two Mog Safes. This means that not only will you be able to store more items, but you'll have plenty more room to add even more furnishings.

We realize there have been requests for Mog Wardrobes expansions, but this is something we need to look into very carefully as it places more stress on the client side compared to other storage features. If we were to add one more Mog Wardrobe we expect that it'll affect the client's behavior.

With that said, we're planning to start out by adding one more Mog Safe, and then continue to look into the possibility of another Mog Wardrobe.
    (11)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Greetings,

If you're still plagued by storage woes and your Mog Houses are overflowing with items, you'll want to hear what we have planned.

Previously we mentioned that we have plans in the works to add a second floor to your Mog Houses, and to coincide with this we're looking into making it so you can have two Mog Safes. This means that not only will you be able to store more items, but you'll have plenty more room to add even more furnishings.
    That's great, but can furnishings have their own dedicated inventory so they don't fill up Mog Safes?
    (5)

Greetings,

We realize there have been requests for Mog Wardrobes expansions, but this is something we need to look into very carefully as it places more stress on the client side compared to other storage features. If we were to add one more Mog Wardrobe we expect that it'll affect the client's behavior.

With that said, we're planning to start out by adding one more Mog Safe, and then continue to look into the possibility of another Mog Wardrobe.
    I guess it would be too much work, but it would be great if furnishings could be stored in a safe separate from the player's inventory.

A safe-like exclusively for furniture and only accessible in our MH, or something that worked like a Porter Moogle but still capable of providing functionality from there. If that meant not being able to see the contents of the Storage unless inside the MH then so be it, but just being able to store and display furniture independently would be a huge improvement for me.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    This means that not only will you be able to store more items, but you'll have plenty more room to add even more furnishings.
    I hope they separate the aura strength of furnishings per floor so we can have the mega-moglification for both fishing and our craft of choice active at the same time...
    (0)

Character
    Paridise
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Im all for a 2nd mog wardrobe (MW). Most players have more then 1 job that uses more the 80 items per the job. some gear is used on muilt-jobs and is always being moved. I filled my MW with all cor gear but now my Brd Whm Blm Rdm Sch Smn gear is overflowing in the sack & case. so every time i swap jobs im still moving 80+ items to go from THF to Brd or Cor to Whm as the party need a different job. Please look at the case being a MW for gear or adding a 2nd MW. with overflowing gear im always missing a piece. Hope to see some change and news soon.
    (0)
    Paridise
    BYE BYE Carbuncle Hello New World
    99 ALL JOBS
    2100 BLM SCH BLU SMN RDM COR

can I suggest a compromise then on the MW2 feature? how about allowing us to have 2 mog store areas open at one time so we could directly move an item from the mog wardrobe to the mog safe without having to move it into active inventory 1st? if nothing else it could allow the gear swapper types to job change more quickly, saving wardrobe only for the active job.

the other help, let us move augmented gear to mules on the same account without losing the augmentations. That way I could move my Hagondes set +1 gear to a mule when my play is concentrated on bard and pup and my blm is mostly in mothballs, but I don't lose it when I need to revive the job.

just suggestions, and I'm sure they would have their own server implications, but only in places with moogles or delivery services as there is no need to load that data where the goods cannot be accessed.

p.s. I'm assuming delivery box data and data on the non accessable storage isn't loaded in the field, I could be wrong
    (0)

Delivery box data is not loaded until you use the box, and you can multiple of the same rare item in it, but non-accessible storage in the field like safe and locker is loaded every time, because the game checks to see if you have Rare items stored there.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

you are absolutely right of course bungie, I forgot the need to factor in r/ex flags. likely the longer load time in cities is because of the volume of other players but it's long everywhere, particularly on a main character with a largely full inventory. I still think the ability to directly transfer from wardrobe to locker however would be of some help. sure you couldn't do it in the field but it would speed your ability to GET to the field, appropriately equipped on the right job-assuming you don't have to mule or retrieve from a porter or other storage NPC of course.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast