Thread: Blade: Kamu

Character
    Lenus
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 11

Blade: Kamu

So is this ever going to get looked into? Byrth has posted a report a month ago and it has been ignored still, even the bugs reported after this were immediately fixed. Someone told me that this is only about 15mins of work, and its been months(December Update).
    I know NIN isn't a relevant job today, compared to THF and SAM but my Nagi needs some support ;-; SE pls
    (2)

Character
    Lenus
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 11
    So....this is going to be part of the version update tomorrow right? But knowing you guys, 99.9% it won't be because lolSE

Probably won't ever get to play with this before the game dies in a few months.
    (0)

No, it most likely will not be part of the version update tomorrow.
    Why would SE make such a focus on a WS maybe 1% of active ninja's use (out of .01% of current ninja's), and less then .00001% of ninja's that use it with a nagi when we have other more pressing matters. Not like ninja is short on decent WS's.

Sure it likely needs looked into, but being sarcastic and rude to SE staff is not likely to help your case, and it sure won't get matters looked into any faster.

FFXI is not going to die anytime soon, even though the doom and gloom people are trying mighty hard.
    (0)

Character
    Lenus
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 11
    Looked into? You probably don't remember the December update but yeah, go check it out. Its been months now.
    (0)

I don't, no.
    I also don't have ninja up on my new character to even open Blade Kamu, but still, there's tons of other WS's, it's not like ninja is dependant on this one skill alone, even with a nagi (that only like, 15, maybe 20 people across 11 worlds even have).

Until they fix it, just use Shun, or Jin, or Hi, or whatever else is in good standing since the buffs. I've not tested Metsu or Ku on my old character yet so I don't know how they are now as I switched characters before the buff.
    (0)