Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Please make Skirmish Wings delivery box-able on the same account?

Please make Skirmish Wings delivery box-able on the same account?

Please? Pretty please? :/
    (7)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Currently, all Skirmish weapons and armor can be delivered through same account as long as they are not augmented and the wings can be stored to Lola in Eastern Adoulin for the Lebondopt and Pultridopt wings and ??? (Lorissa) in Yorcia Weald for the Melidopt wings. All augmenting stones as well can be deliverable.

If anything, it's really not necessary to make the wings deliverable because of everything listed above.
    (1)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 03-14-2015 at 03:46 AM.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladynamine View Post
    Currently, all Skirmish weapons and armor can be delivered through same account as long as they are not augmented and the wings can be stored to Lola in Eastern Adoulin for the Lebondopt and Pultridopt wings and ??? (Lorissa) in Yorcia Weald for the Melidopt wings. All augmenting stones as well can be deliverable.

If anything, it's really not necessary to make the wings deliverable because of everything listed above.

Is this true? ....so basically, I take my lvl 1 mules with 3 wings from Adoulin Dial to Yorcia and I can exchange them for gear? (Same question for Ledopt/Pulicr.Wings)?

I understand your response, but what if I only have 1 wing from Adoulin dial ....I can't send it to my char that has more wings stored at the NPC.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Is this true? ....so basically, I take my lvl 1 mules with 3 wings from Adoulin Dial to Yorcia and I can exchange them for gear? (Same question for Ledopt/Pulicr.Wings)?

I understand your response, but what if I only have 1 wing from Adoulin dial ....I can't send it to my char that has more wings stored at the NPC.
    Yeah, if you don't have enough wings to exchange for gear you are SOL. That is why they still need to allow wings to be sent to other characters in the same account.

PS > And it isn't only wings, there are many items that should be sendable to characters in the same account but are restricted for no good reason.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Whiteant
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Is it even possible to get a level 1 mule to Yorcia Weald?
    (2)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteant View Post
    I honestly don't know. And I'm not sure that you can store p.wings unless you've beaten the original Yorcia skirmish (for L.wings).
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I honestly don't know. And I'm not sure that you can store p.wings unless you've beaten the original Yorcia skirmish (for L.wings).
    You don't need to beat Yorcia v1 to turn in Lebondopt wings or Pulchridopt Wings in Adoulin. I've taken a mule to adoulin before that has never even past ceizak and had only L wings and another mule that had just the P. wings. I didn't get any Melidopt Wings from the Adoulin Dial to attempt to go to Yorcia.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteant View Post
    That's questionable. I mean climbing and watercraft/watercrafting doesn't really require any killing in the quests. But i'm not sure if there's a certain level you have to be to do it. Furthermore, luck's gotta be with you and hope a Reive is not in the way when going to yorcia or anywhere doing the quests if there is no limitations on job level.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladynamine View Post
    You don't need to beat Yorcia v1 to turn in Lebondopt wings or Pulchridopt Wings in Adoulin. I've taken a mule to adoulin before that has never even past ceizak and had only L wings and another mule that had just the P. wings. I didn't get any Melidopt Wings from the Adoulin Dial to attempt to go to Yorcia.

That's questionable. I mean climbing and watercraft/watercrafting doesn't really require any killing in the quests. But i'm not sure if there's a certain level you have to be to do it. Furthermore, luck's gotta be with you and hope a Reive is not in the way when going to yorcia or anywhere doing the quests if there is no limitations on job level.

Thank you for the reply Ladynamine!

It seems Red Pells are going out today, can you confirm if your experience with L/P Wings is also true for Mel. Wings? If it works, I will have some tractoring to do! Thank you!
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Bump.

If someone knows if a LVL1 Mule's melidopt wings can be tradded in Yorcia, please share! Thank you
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Bump.

If someone knows if a LVL1 Mule's melidopt wings can be tradded in Yorcia, please share! Thank you
    Confirmed by one of my linkshell members, it is very possible to do the quests and go to yorcia on a lvl 1 mule, assuming you do the quests and have a way for the reives to be defeated.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast