Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladynamine View Post
    Confirmed by one of my linkshell members, it is very possible to do the quests and go to yorcia on a lvl 1 mule, assuming you do the quests and have a way for the reives to be defeated.
    I just finished doing this on some level 40 mules this afternoon. It's a pain, but not particularly hard. Have to get the watercraft and climbing KI and make your way past a number of reives in the process. Sneak and invisible and a must, having a form of reraise is recommended if you are low level as the poison clouds from the fungus will wreck you if you're not careful. I would park the mules in front of a reive, log them out, switch over to next and so on then bust the reives down in the zone and run them all past it and grab the waypoints along the way. The ??? asked for the wings, so I'm assuming it worked. Getting the items for the watercraft quest was the hardest part of it.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphTheGalka View Post
    I just finished doing this on some level 40 mules this afternoon. It's a pain, but not particularly hard. Have to get the watercraft and climbing KI and make your way past a number of reives in the process. Sneak and invisible and a must, having a form of reraise is recommended if you are low level as the poison clouds from the fungus will wreck you if you're not careful. I would park the mules in front of a reive, log them out, switch over to next and so on then bust the reives down in the zone and run them all past it and grab the waypoints along the way. The ??? asked for the wings, so I'm assuming it worked. Getting the items for the watercraft quest was the hardest part of it.
    Thank you for confirming this!!!
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladynamine View Post
    Confirmed by one of my linkshell members, it is very possible to do the quests and go to yorcia on a lvl 1 mule, assuming you do the quests and have a way for the reives to be defeated.
    And thank you as well!
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I can confirm using a red mog pell to get m.wings and then trading to ??? in Yorcia works. I was also able to d.box them to main as well. It took about ~3 hours per mule :/
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    UPDATE ON THIS POST! (sorry for the necro bump)

Thread: making mellidopt wings pol transferrable

Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We'll consider adding Mellidopt wings to the list of items that can be transferred between characters on the same account in a future version update.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2