Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Lower the days for relic making ?

Can SE please lower the days for making the relic?
    (0)

Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Stage 3 > Stage 4
    Wait Time: 82 earth hours (3 days, 10 hours)
    Stage 2 > Stage 3
    Wait Time: 1 Earth-Week

unless they changed that?
    (0)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Why does this matter?
    (2)

Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Skull View Post
    Why does this matter?
    why did the mission and quest that were reduce in the whitegate? I'm sure they have reduced quite bit if you ask me.

I don't see why one should wait this long Stage 2 > Stage 3 Wait Time: 1 Earth-Week ? (unless SE planing to boost the DMG in that week of waiting) or unless the NPC is working slow, does he work during the night?
    (0)
    Last edited by Manux; 03-28-2015 at 11:06 AM.

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Call me a nut job, but I kind of like the wait period. Though these days it does more harm than good(the good being excitement as it draws closer) because you know it's just a week of having to wait before you start upgrading through trials...
    (1)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Rasalgethi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    If you farm yourself your relic weapon, you will no wait at all cause during this time you will farm the next stage of your weapon
    (1)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I don't understand how this is conceivably a problem unless you intentionally farm up all currency and miscellaneous other items ahead of time and don't turn a single thing in to the goblin until the very end.

After you turn in stuff for the stage 2 to 3 transition, you're still going to need over 60 pieces for the 3 to 4 stage, which is gonna take much longer than a week (I'm not sure this is a week. It might just be until next Conquest Tally).

Likewise, after you turn in the items for the stage 3 to 4 transitions, you'll need a 10,000 piece currency and that will take much more than 4 days to acquire.

Are there any other non-issues you want to fix?
    (1)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    I don't understand how this is conceivably a problem unless you intentionally farm up all currency and miscellaneous other items ahead of time and don't turn a single thing in to the goblin until the very end.

After you turn in stuff for the stage 2 to 3 transition, you're still going to need over 60 pieces for the 3 to 4 stage, which is gonna take much longer than a week (I'm not sure this is a week. It might just be until next Conquest Tally).

Likewise, after you turn in the items for the stage 3 to 4 transitions, you'll need a 10,000 piece currency and that will take much more than 4 days to acquire.

I've been farming and selling currency for a couple years now. Just decided to build a relic. I have everything I need sitting in storage. Now it's gonna take me 2 weeks just to trade stuff in...
    (0)

Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post

We should keep the Einherjar the way it is then. SE already spoken that they will lower the entry amount. Also no one knows when they will pull the plug for this game I rather not waste time getting the relics.
    Its not an issues its the FAN BOYS players like you (I don't see any player declining I'm blind)...
    Ahh it reminds be of Angry joe destiny review http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzopWRXK_r4
    Bungie has spent 50 million for the game what an shit out come it is. ( Which PVP is good in it)

I don't want to burst into a Angry rant myself for this game just to review it lol (When I review shit I pull out the evidence) I like the game for other reasons also it has good and bad in it which no one will deny plus its an old mmo...

1 Week is too much cut that down too 3 or 4 days or even lower.
    (0)
    Last edited by Manux; 03-29-2015 at 07:30 PM.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    I've been farming and selling currency for a couple years now. Just decided to build a relic. I have everything I need sitting in storage. Now it's gonna take me 2 weeks just to trade stuff in...
    Have you just been sitting on a giant pile of 1700 pieces of currency for years?
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast