Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Svetlana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    This is totally messed up, Rudra is the only ws DNC has that even decent, i don't own a mythic nor will il be able anytime soon Pyrrhic is useless Exen is even worse, and now because of a few people complaining about their dd jobs not being able to spike dmg like we can SE will destroy not only THF but DNC and by extension BRD in the process. this is so not fair!!!! other dd jobs have been on top for years and no one cared but the second DNC & THF start to shine, a few envious people who cant share the top spot start complaining and SE decides to destroy the only few good ws a THF has? for DNC Rudra's is the only good WS if you don't own a mythic…. am i suppose to go back to Evisceration which is mediocre at best?? thats messed up! now in order to even do normal good dmg i will need to attach myself a RDM to my side in order to be consider for content again <-- BEYOND FURIOUS THIS IS BS
    (13)
    Last edited by V-1000; 03-14-2015 at 12:23 AM.

Character
    Novabane
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Shouldn't we wait to see exactly what the adjustment is before pulling out the torches and pitchforks? I know SE at times seems to overreact and nerf stuff into oblivion, but I'd wait a bit longer until they post some actual details. Just my thoughts.
    (2)

Character
    Svetlana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    By the time it happens it will be too late to object: : read the statement well RDM+ THF I Assume by extension any Dagger job can produce similar or even higher numbers then they do now meaning this nerf will be really bad unless you carry a pocket size RDM player/trust to whatever content you try. also when has a nerf ever been good? its always a job/ability killer.
    (7)
    Last edited by V-1000; 03-14-2015 at 12:31 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by evanwimbish View Post
    Why would you give ardor to a job which rarely is played in main party and expect everyone to use it?

Redmages are usually used x1 in an alliance IF so... Why not give ardor to bard (since all it really does is schertzo/march) or corsairs or even white mage or scholar! Having to put a redmage in the party and ardor the melee is only going to stress out a redmage because of the many other enfeebs or enhancements it has to cast.(
    Ardor is not a party only spell, rdm will not have to be in the main party.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Terrible Terrible terrible idea. Come up with a new mechanic for the spell instead of basing it on the number of hits and nerfing thf/dnc/brd. You guys have officially earned my undying hatred with this one. THF DNC and BRD are right where they need to be. Fix the other jobs.
    (12)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Rudra's is ridiculously OP and it needs the nerf. I don't know about those other ones, I never see them used. Some other magic WS can get pretty crazy too, though not as much as rudra's.

THF DNC and BRD are right where they need to be. Fix the other jobs.
    No, dont know, and yes. But lets improve the WS that don't get used instead of keeping an OP WS OP. Any thief I've ever talked to ingame agrees its OP (and yes, they've been abusing it)
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 03-14-2015 at 01:06 AM.

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Rudra's is ridiculously OP and it needs the nerf. I don't know about those other ones, I never see them used. Some other magic WS can get pretty crazy too, though not as much as rudra's.

No, dont know, and yes. But lets improve the WS that don't get used instead of keeping an OP WS OP. Any thief I've ever talked to ingame agrees its OP (and yes, they've been abusing it)

How is it OP when other jobs are still out DDing the jobs that use it on a regular basis? You have to look at damage as a total. You can't just look at the WS number. I'm tired of seeing people complain about the spike damage. Spike damage is and always has been THfs saving grace. It's what the job is supposed to do. It has crap damage without it. THF and DNC are at the top right now, so some other jobs could use a slight boost, but we don't need to relegate THF and DNC back to being solo only jobs. I'm tired of playing SAM or MNK for everything. I can still bring those jobs to any event that I used to bring them to and nobody complains right now. But if they nerf Rudra's, THF is back to salvage and dynamis only and DNC is back to well... nothing really at all. And let's be honest. Without an RME update salvage and dynamis won't even be a thing for much longer.

And let's not ignore how stupid it is to make a job's usefulness depend completely on a single spell that they will almost never have cast on them.
    (7)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post

There's a small difference in being OP vs OP because of something else. That's like said you shouldn't use a Brew because it maxes out your stats. Rudra's is a sextuple hit WS. If all of them hit then yes it's going to do high damage, but just like any other Multi-hit, I've seen it also do 3-4k. THF is all about positioning, if people are dumb, then it doesn't do "OMGLEETDMG". For a change people are starting to work as a team again, using game mechanics that had almost been all but tossed aside. SAM can do equally fine with the crap ton of JA it has to augment WS/SC/Save TP. And yet nothing of theirs is being changed.
    (4)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    Without an RME update salvage and dynamis won't even be a thing for much longer.
    salvage will always be a thing because of the utility of yagrush and carnwenhan.
    (1)

Character
    Svetlana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    They all seem to forget besides the fact its a multi hit ws, its usually done at 300tp and both jobs needs SA+TA if on THF & Building Flourish and Clicmatic if on DNC to hit high numbers its not like THF or DNC are doing 20k+ ws at 100tp with no use of 1-2 abilities to boost them…..its a fair trade off to hit high numbers.
    (6)

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast