Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I've implemented most of these suggestions. Couldn't get Sangoma Ring because don't have Delve bee beaten. I'm still sticking with the Aoidos Neck because Wind Torque is basically nonexistent and haven't had time to get together Unity parties for Canto Necklace. I got Twebuilij for staff and Artsieq Boots for feet, and nabbed and Ovate Rope off auction house. Doing all this, plus building Bihu head, hands, and legs blew through most of my gil so it's gonna take a little time to raise the money for Airlixirs to augment them, but at least I've got a game plan.
    (0)

Player
    you can easily get barcarolle medal off of NM Poroggo Dom Juan in Abyssea La Theine. Just proc blue.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    you can easily get barcarolle medal off of NM Poroggo Dom Juan in Abyssea La Theine. Just proc blue.
    Some of these NMs have the stupidest names.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    You'll never get a Unity PT for that goobbue, nobody values it. Aoidos is nice in that you get that duration boost. Aside from that, Piper's Torque might be a consideration. Sangoma Ring comes from Hennetiel, and that zone as a whole is probably the easiest of the 6.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    For what it's worth, I have all that gear and still can't land stuff half the time. :P
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    A lot of things are just resisty. It's not like the old days where things either landed 100% of the time or 0%.
    (0)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Is there a difference between Magic Accuracy and Magic Accuracy Skill?
    Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the magic accuracy skill on weapons is supposed to simulate the magic skills you would have gained from level 99 to 119 for example. Same with the combat skills on weapons. This is one of the reasons why magic accuracy skill also increases your spell interruption stat.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2