Character
    Jeremi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

SE - can you give us better JP categories please?

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy the job point system generally and think it's a fine addition. But the Paladin gets such mediocre bonuses it makes it hard to get excited about.

For example: and contrasting with the Red Mage who gets meaningful increases to their overall effectiveness such as accuracy enhancements for composure or magic accuracy and attack bonuses - we get crap like more shield bash damage or Holy Circle +1.... more damage to intervene and cover duration!

Many of these abilities are very situational and lackluster to begin with. To waste our job points on these kinds of things is disappointing. I much rather have meaningful categories that improve the overall power of my Paladin by focusing on our strengths and making them better. Not these slight improvements to unimpressive abilities.
    (2)

Player
    Cover duration isn't completely terrible, but it's situational at best, the rest, are pretty useless always though, tbh I'm kinda happy about it, cuz it means I don't have to JP on Pld >.>
    (0)

Character
    Jeremi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Selindrile View Post
    Cover duration isn't completely terrible, but it's situational at best, the rest, are pretty useless always though, tbh I'm kinda happy about it, cuz it means I don't have to JP on Pld >.>
    That's where I put most of my points so far - cover duration. So looks like I agree with you about that being the best of the bunch. But still: just the fact that's the best one I think goes to show just how lacking our options are.

I wish they would give us better stuff.
    (1)