Character
    Wstussyb
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1

gone since 2005 just re rolled

Hello
    I played beta and for about 2 years on the Midgar server, quit around the great inflation of 2005, after 3 jobs to 75. Then I bought a house and really no time to play any more.

I jus tre rolled on the Bahumat server, only level 5, but the thing I loved most about this game was the people and linkshells (sans drama)
    Any linkshells recruiting newish players? I can always switch servers, does not seem to hard to get to 10

Really wanted to give Samurai and Beastmaster a go to higher levels, I did have Ranger/blm/sam maxed, always liked the beastmaster class but it seemed teams around the area always hated them.
    (0)

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    It'd gonna be a long and tough road for you. Even though they eased the process of solo leveling, it is still a long way to level 99, which is the level 99.9% of people play at.

It highly likely no one wants to help you level up, or find people to level up with. So you willl be playing ALL ALONE for a very long time.

Other than that, WELCOME BACK & ENJOY
    (0)

Character
    Wstussyb
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    I don't mind the leveling alone part. Pretty much did that 95%of kotor. Mostly it's the part of having people to talk to.
    Btw is it soloable to do sub job quest I remember that was a pain
    (0)

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Once you are able to obtain the Trust NPC, you might be able to handle it without difficulty.
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    If you can't find anyone on Bahamut, Asura is somewhat lively. Unfortunately I believe Asura and Bahamut are the only lively servers left in the game (and I don't think Asura is much better than Bahamut). Also, figure out what the number 1 ranked unity is on your server and join that. You might get people to chat in there with you.
    (0)

Character
    Deelo
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    I'm in the same boat...played beta, was on Midgard til 2006~. Just bought the game today and starting over on Bahamut. I'd be down to hang out and level with you.
    (0)

Character
    Senan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeviathan View Post
    It'd gonna be a long and tough road for you. Even though they eased the process of solo leveling, it is still a long way to level 99, which is the level 99.9% of people play at.

It highly likely no one wants to help you level up, or find people to level up with. So you willl be playing ALL ALONE for a very long time.

Other than that, WELCOME BACK & ENJOY
    Great attitude there. *eye roll*

OP, if you're not totally set on the server, I'd recommend switching to Asura and seeing about joining the Reddit linkshell there. I'm not a member yet myself (as I haven't had any time for gaming in the last few months) but I've lurked their reddit forum enough to see that they seem to be some really good guys. The leader actually started the linkshell with the intent of giving new/returning players a bustling home in the game, and considering they boast probably higher numbers than any other linkshell, I'd say they most likely live up to that.

Anyway, food for thought.
    (0)

Character
    Elduine
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 7

New To The Game Just Started Playing

yeah i just literaly start playing the game and cant find anyone i play on xbox and im on Bahumet as well ill run with you cause i know how it is torun alone
    (0)

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/

REDDIT LS on that server claims to have 30+ people online at every hour of the day, all week long.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/