Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Tell me more about this new Battle Content

Yeah, like, mainly tell me more about why it's this Vagary thing and not the one you told us about forever ago that's like Campaign, but where Monipulators can play. Where did that battle content go? Is it in another castle? Like Zvahl [A] or something? Will I find the other monster families and playable VWNMs there too?

Where is my Phase 3 at?
    (1)

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I would just like to take this time to remind everybody what the fudge it is that's making my butt hurt so much that I gotta post about it.

This here (also check out that post date, friends).
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post465378

And this here (these post dates though).
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post503581

Where is all this stuff? Where is this progress info and shit? This can't be taking them that long when they have all this time to push this post-Adoulin and Mog Garden nonsense. Can we get somebody to finish implementing Monstrosity first or something?
    Then I can move on to complaining about how there's still more they can and should add to it. At least then I'll be subscribed and playing while I complain, shoot.
    (0)

Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    that content doesnt apply to me so i dont care if they ever finish it
    (5)

Player
    I enjoyed monstrosity but I gave it up since they never made it rewarding to players, until they do that, I just don't care about it either... but at least it was fun, mog garden is distinctly unfun but there's actually a player reward now, so I'm doing it -.-.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Heck forget rewarding they just completely forgot about it and left it
    (0)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by zataz View Post
    that content doesnt apply to me so i dont care if they ever finish it
    There are still a lot of people that do care about the content.
    It's not necessarily the fact that they've stopped working on it, but the sheer frustration of being promised something on multiple occassions (as was shown in the first post) and then getting absolutely nothing.
    Not a peep from SE even after many requests for just a status on the content.
    If SE would have said "Sorry, we will not work on Monstrosity anymore", then I could have accepted that.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameesh View Post
    There are still a lot of people that do care about the content.
    There are a lot more people that would care about the content if it was rewarding in some way, maybe make it so we can in some way earn Dyna Coins/Alex/HP Bayld/HM Plates? Job Points? Somethingggggg.
    (2)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Selindrile View Post
    There are a lot more people that would care about the content if it was rewarding in some way, maybe make it so we can in some way earn Dyna Coins/Alex/HP Bayld/HM Plates? Job Points? Somethingggggg.
    While I find Monstrosity still fun to play now and then, I do agree that some more rewards would help boost the popularity and extend the uses of the content.
    They could start with adding merit points (and maybe even capacity points). I mean, it's kinda silly we can't even change the exp to merits or vice versa. Monsters do have jobs; I don't see how this would be difficult to implement.
    (0)