Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Numquam
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Please add the tier number to traits.

Please add the tier number to traits. I main BLU. Nothing is more frustrating than messing with spell combos to try and figure out the different tiers or scanning forums to get that information. Instead of giving us Dual Wield in the trait menu, give us Dual Wield I and when other spells apply increase that trait so we can recognize what we have. Same for other jobs as they level up. Just make the numerical value of traits visible please!
    (23)

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    This suggestion is beyond obvious, and I'm a bit miffed that it has been overlooked for so long. There are obvious tiers to the various passive traits, and they play such a critical role in building your character, that it should be prioritized by the development team. I want visual confirmation that I have DW4, or Accuracy bonus II, etc, etc.

While they're at it, please add magic attack bonus and magic defense bonus to the /checkparam command.
    (11)

Character
    Martel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    That's an excellent idea and it should be applied to all traits.
    (9)

This is something that is difficult for us to address at the moment as we would have to send data each time you open the menu to see which tier you currently have. We're concerned about this largely affecting UI response time.

Similarly the same holds true for saving the data client-side as well. Since all of the trait data for this would have to be saved, it would consume large amounts of memory, which also makes this feature difficult to implement.
    (0)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Ummm... This is 2015. Most everybody has broadband and memory costs about $60/8 gb. That argument is a non-starter.
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    Ummm... This is 2015. Most everybody has broadband and memory costs about $60/8 gb. That argument is a non-starter.
    Apart from the fact that a considerable part of the playerbase still plays this game on a game console, and this may come to you as a surprise; Not all of them are Japanese.
    (8)

Player
    Is it possible to create an NPC that outlines the traits of each job and explains their potency? It's 2015, the game is nearing 13 years old. Isn't it time Square divulges the potency of each trait and an accurate description? It's been so long, and many traits are completely unknown to us that we forget they exist. If THAT isn't possible, Grekumah do you think you could tell us at least what certain traits do i.e Stealth, Alertness and I'm sure players here want to know other ones. I'm not talking about Double Attack or Counter which can be tested and parsed. Traits like Alertness/Stealth are still a complete mystery to us. Also resist traits and how potent they are. Is it a fixed % chance to ignore or is it just increased resistance like a Bar-spell?
    (8)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    If you can't do that, at least release a website page or a forum page with details on all job traits, level obtained, effect and potency.
    I'd be more than happy with that and I know that goes for the majority of players as well.
    (10)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Apart from the fact that a considerable part of the playerbase still plays this game on a game console, and this may come to you as a surprise; Not all of them are Japanese.
    People do a lot of dumb stuff. That doesn't mean that everyone else should suffer for it.
    (8)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    The game was/is still advertised to be playable on dial-up. As that is part of the specification, they can't increase the amount of data sent even if you think everyone has a fast connection now. If they did, people who meet the minimum requirements would have a legitimate complaint that they can't play the game even though their system/conditions met SE's specifications when they started playing.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast