Results -9 to 0 of 9

Threaded View

Character
    Svetlana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

RDM getting tier V via 100 JP….on par with SCH now….

I know i posted this already on a previous tread regarding SCH lack of MAB traits and MAB on equipment but i feel people need to see this as a new issue since i know a lot of people don't revisit old threads.

:O OK what the fudge SE…..am i the only one who see's this stuff? BLM gets tier VI via 100 Jp gift, SCH gets storms II i am fine with that, but SCH has always been on par with BLM when it comes to elemental magic tiers i realize storm II would most likely make out Tier V far stronger then BLM's given we can also Ebullience our spells so i was ok with that, thats not my issue. my issue is what was your logic behind giving RDM tier V spells at 100 job gift?…….what the fudge SE, now RDM are on par with SCH's tier V elemental magic wise………….. this to me seems like a downgrade somehow, no new Elemental tier which seems kinda lame since we have always been on par with BLM but at least i understand the why on that 1, what i don't understand is why now instead of competing only with BLM for a nuke spot we also have to compete with a well geared RDM…. that is just BS. a well gear RDM with could possibly do same dmg as SCH unless we have storm II and ebullience the only thing keeping us apart was Ebu and the fact they never got the same higher tier that we did they always were behind by 1 with the storm update a while back they can also get storms spells /sch…… why ? it has always been BLM/SCH not BLM/SCH/RDM we even have nuke gear that is BLM/SCH only………………. this is very irritating not only we fell behind in a higher tier elemental magic, making use 2nd tier wise, but another job was able to tied our Tier V for second spot… might as well make them SCH and us RDM's since they even get MAB III natively which they can enhance even further with job points MAB+ yet we get 0. so now instead of BLM/SCH V --> RDM IV we are now BLM VI-->SCH V/RDM V. :/
    (2)
    Last edited by V-1000; 02-26-2015 at 10:02 AM.