SAM Lv 99

Crafting Fotia Gorget/Belt

my synergy skill is at lvl 60
    but for some reason no mater what i do i cant craft them
    i do keep the pressure below 50
    my skills are
    feed fewell = lvl 5
    pressure lever = lvl 5

if get all the elemental lvl to ware it says it reached the target value(even if its a little low) i fail to create it
    if i try to get the elemental level to the craft lvls i never have enuf time to craft it
    (1)
    Last edited by SMD111; 02-26-2015 at 06:49 AM.

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    With Synergy level 80, I had a tough time crafting the gorget. But one reason for it, other than it's difficulty in crafting it was above mediocre, was my lack of experience in crafting with synergy. A ls member helped out with feeding one certain fewell and repairing, and I focused on feeding other fewell.

The belt I was able to craft it on my first try.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well it's above the synergy cap by enough where even capped still gets 7% impurity per feed I'd guess you were getting what 15%? As far as time you can save some by ignoring pressure. Just keep impurity below 30. If you had a more useful 2nd skill it would help to but pressure lever is pretty much useless. If you had healing you could heal back a good chunk before you run out of light if you had thwacking you could ignore impurity and just deal with explosion chances. Really I'd say lvl synergy more... while you could probably accomplish it if you were really experienced at crafting and wanted to blow a lot of fewell you got to remember that this recipe is a good 30-40 levels higher than you so it's going to be really tough to get all alignments within 1 and if you don't you probably will fail. I believe when they were first talking about them they said you should be capped to try them
    (0)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    no i was getting 5% impurity
    also it caps at lvl 60 synergy

but i did find someone to help me out so i guess its all good
    (0)

Character