Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Well, it looks like there's also the ability to get Save TP+300 on 1H weapons. That would give you 400 Save TP if you used the weapon with Ionis in Adoulin, which is better than an offhand Atoyac at least. It's still no AM3 mythic, and comparing it to Vajra is silly.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Whelp, I doubt that the Save TP+300 report on JP wiki is true. I just used a Duskslit +2 on Ipetam and got Save TP+80. Typically +2 stones give something like 80-100% of the maximum for the range, so I'd bet the maximum for Save TP on a 1H weapon is 100.
    (1)

Character
    Rainehx
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I used to look upon R/E/M as a starting point to log in, log in get daily's out the way and hope something comes along to do after.

With them being so far behind my motivation to even log in has all but gone, not interested making gil to waste it on augments
    that will no doubt be wiped in a month or two's time when the +1's come out, nor on R/E/M's when they are inferior in most situations.
    Nor farming cap points solo for hours on unwanted jobs just so said jobs may come close to the dps of thief/monk/etc (dont make us work to even remotely balance the jobs)

/bored
    /unsubs alt

Sad times
    (0)
    Last edited by Rainehx; 02-27-2015 at 02:15 AM.

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    Well, it looks like there's also the ability to get Save TP+300 on 1H weapons. That would give you 400 Save TP if you used the weapon with Ionis in Adoulin, which is better than an offhand Atoyac at least. It's still no AM3 mythic, and comparing it to Vajra is silly.
    Little off topic, but I'm curious how the SA/TA bonus of Varja works. I can't honestly say I know a lot of people with one.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    It's a separate +30% damage boost to the entire SA or TA'd hit (including WSC if that is the first hit of a WS). They do not stack (+30% is the max).
    (1)

Character
    Garota
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    No need to make a Repeat Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    The development team will be looking into upgrading R/M/E gear once they have implemented item level 120+. With that said, please understand that we have no concrete details to share in regards to when this (R/M/E upgrades & Item Level 120+) will be happening; just know that there are plans in the works!
    (2)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Awesome. It's nice to know it works that way. If only the SA/TA job points worked like it too. Anyway so long as Ipetam can't get like a +65 dmg aug it won't beat Vajra in SA/TA situations.
    (0)

Character
    Ferocity
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    It's a separate +30% damage boost to the entire SA or TA'd hit (including WSC if that is the first hit of a WS). They do not stack (+30% is the max).
    Must be nice for epi-rudras
    (0)
    http://www.etherealls.com
    Prodigy - Ethereal Linkshell - Diabolos
    Ferocity - xEtherealx Linkshell - Siren
    Aegis 12/31/06
    Spharai 10/20/13
    Burtgang 01/05/15

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    Awesome. It's nice to know it works that way. If only the SA/TA job points worked like it too. Anyway so long as Ipetam can't get like a +65 dmg aug it won't beat Vajra in SA/TA situations.
    Would be nice if SA/TA in general just worked like that . Though would be kind of OP but then again at the same time it feels weird to be gearing dex over agi on TA ws <.<
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2