Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new attachments

new attachments

can't find the info on any of the top fan sites, how are these acquired? if crafted what are the recipes? if drops, from what? I see them on AH but no source is listed.
    (0)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    They are all crafted. There's a list of them, their ingredients and some preliminary potency results on the Puppetmaster forum of FFXIAH.
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/45...w-attachments/

I would consider ffxiah a major fan site... also most of the info came from BG forums, again a major fan site.

I did all of the testing so far. Basically anything i could /check param on, havent tested anything in more depth yet.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Did those checkparam stats take into account native bonuses and bonuses from the base stats gained from the maneuver itself?
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Yes, I would remove the attachment-> do 0/1/2/3 maneuvers
    equip the attachment -> do 0/1/2/3 maneuvers

No optic fiber, and if it was something like Mana tank or auto repair kit, i made sure to state which frame i was using.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    So that accounted for base stats but not the innate bonuses then? Not that it matters that much as all the checkparam stuff is 10% for each frame besides def which varies with frame ..unless of course you have Optimization/Fine-Tuning merits in which case that could be another added 5-25%
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Just go read the post, you can see for stuff like racc i posted for scope 1 and scope 2 so you can compare the numbers. Yes i do have optimization/fine tuning merits, but i list pretty much everything i did.

scope 1
    12/24/36/48
    and its known values are
    10/20/30/40

So the scope 2 values
    24/36/48/60 Scope 2

are probably
    20/30/40/50

Really didnt feel like removing merits just to test its raw bonus. so I posted old attachments compared to new ones to give you a better idea.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I did read the post that was why I was asking if those numbers accounted for that as it wasn't in the post . Wouldn't really have to remove merits to test (and in fact you wouldn't really get raw bonus as like I said even with no merits all those stats except defense get 10% bonus anyways) just some math. Or just say you had them so we know that's the fully buffed number otherwise I might have tried doing some funny math to figure out what bonuses could be depending on merits or not lol
    (0)

I was referring to the wikis or the recipes or item pages on ffxiah. wading through pages and pages of forum posts to find stuff isn't exactly "user friendly". and while I do have a Wikipedia and GE account and have even written a couple of long pages on them, I am not experienced at creating the individual item pages, nor do I own the item or have a good means of acquiring a decent image file to put in said page. and I really would be ashamed to just half-ass it, especially as I need to do it right so the ffxiah link works properly.
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    says the man posting on the forums?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast