Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: new attachments

this is just text, not crosslinking into the items, recipes, attachments tables and automaton pages, and no doubt a few more, THAT is what I mean by doing it right. even the pages I have done are mostly text and they aren't what you would call visually appealing.
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Look, the info is there, im sorry its not pretty, but i dont have an account with any of the wikis.

If you want to
    1) take the info, make it pretty, and post it on the individual item pages for ffxiah go ahead.
    2) Make a wiki account for w/e wiki's you use, and copy the info and make it look nicer there, feel free
    3) Further refine the data to get better values, be my guest. All I did was post the raw data from a checkparam, and listed my results, to give people a quick and dirty estimate of what to expect when they actually equip any of the new attachments.

The info is there, sorry you dont like it, but I hate making wiki accounts/pages so feel free to do the work yourself.
    (1)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I made a wiki account and added all the new attachments to it, only to realize i only updated ffxilopedia, not bg or ge. It took 4 hours to do it on/off, and would probably take me about 2 hrs to do it a second time and 2 a 3rd. Mostly a learning curve having never done it before.

Its a lot of damn work, so i know i wont be doing that again, now you can see why people dont update wikis as fast as you may like... its a total pita
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2