Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Takes forever to farm up 15k accolades
    I kinda disagree, especially now that you can exchange copper vouchers for Accolades getting 15k in a day is easier than ever.
    All it takes is doing your dailies, really.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    I kinda disagree, especially now that you can exchange copper vouchers for Accolades getting 15k in a day is easier than ever.
    All it takes is doing your dailies, really.
    Easier sure but it will take a few days of dailies to get enough for that 15k. Don't think people getting a 400k item every several days is exactly game breaking. If you want to get more than that it does take a bit of time
    (0)

Easier sure but it will take a few days of dailies to get enough for that 15k. Don't think people getting a 400k item every several days is exactly game breaking. If you want to get more than that it does take a bit of time
    >400k now, last I looked our (Bahamut) AH isn't particularly devoid of them so I expect the prices to slice within the next couple of weeks.
    And a couple of days (apparently this counts as forever) to reach 15k? It takes little effort to get that in less than a couple of hours.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Fine it's not "forever" but it's not like you are going to be churning them out one after another real fast. I mean you can make a million in 30 minutes each day doing salvage comparatively
    (0)

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Fine it's not "forever" but it's not like you are going to be churning them out one after another real fast. I mean you can make a million in 30 minutes each day doing salvage comparatively
    Not on my server... prices for Alex are under 7k now, so an average yield of 100-110 or so Alex will only get you around 700-750k. I've actually gotten purse from NQ boss 2 times ever. Such a low drop rate its silly. Sometimes you get lucky and your boss purse gives 80+ alex but not usually.

Still the fastest gil you can make, but only once per day. Need two days just to buy a +2 dusk stone /cry
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramzi View Post
    Not on my server... prices for Alex are under 7k now, so an average yield of 100-110 or so Alex will only get you around 700-750k. I've actually gotten purse from NQ boss 2 times ever. Such a low drop rate its silly. Sometimes you get lucky and your boss purse gives 80+ alex but not usually.

Still the fastest gil you can make, but only once per day. Need two days just to buy a +2 dusk stone /cry
    Yeah farming yorcia can be fast gil now if you resist the urge to use them lol
    (0)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Would be nice if they allowed to convert a cape into a Refractive Crystal.
    That way even if you get a cape you don't want/like from Incursion, you can turn it into an attempt to get a better augments on some other cape you like.
    (1)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2