Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5

Further refinements to new log window.

There needs to be a space between the two windows rather than having them just run into each other. Additionally the "steps" in the window width adjustment need to be smaller when the two windows are tiled horizontally.

Being able to move the party HP/MP bars above the two windows would also be nice.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    gotta make sure you're clearly able to see those 90k Rudras!
    (2)

Someone care to tell me what's wrong with a couple Yukes?
    Check out http://ffxi.gamerescape.com- the new home of FFXIcleopedia and its founders!

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    gotta make sure you're clearly able to see those 90k Rudras!

90k? I'm doing 200k Rudras now.
    (2)
    Last edited by Atomic_Skull; 02-23-2015 at 08:32 PM.

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Am I missing a setting somewhere? I tried the side by side tiling option and found the right hand window was too obscured by the HP/MP display to be of much use. I can't (sadly) get on the game at the moment to check for myself as I'm at work, but is there a way to move the HP/MP?

Art.
    (0)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Artharian View Post
    Am I missing a setting somewhere? I tried the side by side tiling option and found the right hand window was too obscured by the HP/MP display to be of much use. I can't (sadly) get on the game at the moment to check for myself as I'm at work, but is there a way to move the HP/MP?

Art.
    You can change the width of the window. It would be nice to be able to move the HP/MP bars so that they are located above the level of the windows though. When the windows are horizontally tiled the width of the "steps" when resizing are doubled. This should be cut in half when horizontally tiled so that the steps remain consistent between resizing a horizontally tiled window and a single or vertically tiled window.

I have it set so that damage and effects on other players are displayed in the right window and chat and effects on my character are displayed in the left window. Each window has a filter so you can choose which window displays what messages.
    (0)

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I must still be missing something. :-( When I resize the left hand window can be adjusted from almost full width to half the width of the screen. The right hand window fills the remaining space and lies underneath the HP/MP window no matter what I try. I'm running using the SE provided window setting, not full screen...might that be the case? Or am I just being thick?

Thanks

Art.
    (0)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    what realy needs to happen is that each window needs it own width setting
    because currently when you increase the width of one thay bot increase in width
    (1)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Skull View Post
    There needs to be a space between the two windows rather than having them just run into each other. Additionally the "steps" in the window width adjustment need to be smaller when the two windows are tiled horizontally.

Being able to move the party HP/MP bars above the two windows would also be nice.
    While I wouldn't mind the changes you're suggesting, I don't really feel the need for those.
    What I'd want instead is the possibility to set the width of the two windows independently when you use the side-by-side option.
    Currently if you put the 2 windows in the side, you can't set the width independently, but it's gonna be the same for both.
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.