Character
    Firesong
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Puppetmaster Body stats and RoE NPC causes disappearance of NPC on screen.

Puppetmaster emp body isn't showing any stats! Doesn't show any of the stats but it does give some stats when you /checkparam with nothing but the body on. It gives you some stats but doesn't show any of them!

When talking to the Records of Eminence NPC's they cause all NPC's to disappear on screen. This may be what is intended but I do not believe so, all NPC and even the Home Point in some cases just disappear from screen.

Side note: NPC doesn't say what you need to upgrade emp equipment to +1, at least it hasn't for anyone that I've talked too.
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    The localization team is already aware of the problem, it should be fixed in an emergency maintance next week. For the stats, see Unleonborro's post here

A JP post from Associate Director Fujito says this is intended as a part of memory load reduction and will be added to the update notes.

There is a requirement. Have to clear NMs in Vagary.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mnejing; 03-28-2015 at 07:57 AM.

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    The localization team is already aware of the problem, it should be fixed in an emergency maintance next week. For the stats, see Unleonborro's post here

A JP post from Associate Director Fujito says this is intended as a part of memory load reduction and will be added to the update notes.

There is a requirement. Have to clear NMs in Vagary.
    I just reported this in the in-game bugs section as far as the pup armor goes. I didn't see this post in this part of the forum as i was looking for the post in the In-Game Bugs.

And for future reference Firesong, if you have an issue concerning a bug or error in-game, you should post in the In-Game Bugs section of the forums.
    (0)