Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Please post /checkparam on 3 new pets in February update

Can someone share the checkparam of the 3 new pets for February?

I don't know the recipes or don't know a cook to make them

Any help would be greatly appreciate it.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Recipes (at least the synergy ones) were in the patch notes....
    (2)

Player
    SpiderFamliar
    Accuracy: 901
    Attack: 938
    evasion: 704
    Defense: 605

Moves:

Sickle Slash
    Require 1 charge. Deals Physical damage. Critical hit varies with TP.

Acid Spray
    Requires 1 charge. Deals Water damage. Additional Effect: Poison. Damage varies with TP.

Spider Web
    Requires 2 charges. Slows enemies within range of pet. Duration varies with TP.

ColibriFamiliar
    Accuracy 915
    Attack 750
    Evasion 744
    Defense 737

Moves:
    Pecking Furry - Requires 1 charge. Deals physical damage. Damage varies with TP.

Notes: Resistant to wind element. Did not seem to be resistant to other elements. Does not posses double attack. Did not mimic/reflect magic cast on it.

AcuexFamiliar
    Accuracy 879
    attack 1008
    evasion 695
    defense 748

Moves:

Foul Waters
    Requires 2 charges. Deals water damage to enemies in a fan-shaped area originating from pet. additional effect: Drown, Weight. Damage varies with TP.

Pestilent Plume
    Requires 2 charges. Deals darkness elemental damage in a fan-shaped area originating from pet. Additional effects: Plague, Blind, Decreases magic defense. Damage varies with TP.

Notes: Does not seem to posses Double Attack.

Misc Info
    I already mentioned but Tiger seems to have gained the biggest improvements. In terms of steady consistent damage, Razor Fang at 1 charge, 0 TP, just out classed everything else. Strongest chain I found was Decimation > Razor Fang which creates Impaction. Razor Fang > Ruinator creates Detonation which you can chain again with Claw Cyclone for Scisson.

It feels like Ready moves are gaining some type of Accuracy bonus. With just pet accuracy from gear (No Food) Offensive abilities rarely miss even against high level monsters with high evasion. This includes Ark NMs on VD tier. And with +pet accuracy food it felt like ready moves had capped accuracy or very close to capped accuracy... either that or I was just amazing lucky.

AmigoSabotender's 1000 needles was replaced with ??? Needles.

??? Needles - Requires 3 charges. Shoot multiple needles at enemies within range of pet. Area of effect varies with TP.

I've hit bees in ceizak for up to 10,297 with this ability. (piercing bonus)

Just for giggles I went into VD Ark TT with amigo to see how much damage I could get off with unleashing before kicking the bucket.

??? Needles 6003
    ??? Needles 3676
    Darkness 3124
    ??? Needles 3748
    ??? Needles 5475
    Darkness 4653
    Amigo died....
    Call Beast
    ??? Needles 8013

Total ~34,692
    (3)

Character