Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

wisteria lumber price dropped

ok SE, WTF! so instead of enforcing the user agreement and TOS, you go off and screw the whole game? i know a lot of players, both new and experienced, farmed wisteria lumber for spare gil. for a lot of players that havent gotten to where they can get their hands on high priced items for the AH, that is one of the easiest and best ways to farm gil. now, instead of the lumber being 6k+ per lumber, its now 1325, or 15,900 per stack of 12. heres an idea i bet you and the so called "special task force" probably never even considered. how about actually banning botters as they are caught, instead of screwing up the gameplay for everybody worse than the bots ever did? did yall think of that? botters are easy to spot, and i know for a fact that ppl will report them. botting is a clear violation of the "no 3rd party software" rule. find em, ban em, rinse lather repeat. yall cant be stupid, yall came up with this awesome game. the only logical conclusion that can be had is that SE supports paying botters more than enforcing their own rules. who cares what they do as long as the botters pay. if that werent true, they would be taking better steps to stop the cheating, instead of nerfing the GMs and turning a blind eye and making all of vanadiel pay the botters price. somebody, i dare you to tell me im wrong.
    (1)

TBH, you should have seen it coming. When people used the Blinkers to make so much gil, it got nerfed. It was only a matter of time before this happened too. :/
    (1)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Player
    i did see it coming, was just hoping that SE would actually step up for once. guess i was just asking too much of them by hoping they would actually enforce their own rules instead of screw over all the players . such is life.
    (1)

Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    Sadly this is how they've almost always handled bots. I'm surprised there's anything of value left to farm.
    (2)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by jbtexan View Post
    ok SE, WTF! so instead of enforcing the user agreement and TOS, you go off and screw the whole game? i know a lot of players, both new and experienced, farmed wisteria lumber for spare gil. for a lot of players that havent gotten to where they can get their hands on high priced items for the AH, that is one of the easiest and best ways to farm gil.
    I can't imagine that was as easy of a farm as you make it. From going up there trying to snag Great Boyahda Moss, it was so packed with bots that I can't imagine someone effectively farming gil there. Not that they even really even could without the bots. There's many other things, even just farming sparks, that would net far more.
    (6)
    7/10/14

Player
    i have farmed there myself and with a good thf i have made about 500k just for a couple hours work. its actually comparable to spark farming but to cap sparks it takes a bit longer. all in all the amount of gil/time spent is about the same.
    (0)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I am almost positive the change was made so people didnt farm those mobs. Cause bots would most likely NPC any great moss (or toss them), and if bots are claiming all the gobbues then people who need the moss for mob rearing in the gardens cant get a hold of them. Before the update the moss was only available from a once a day NM. Remember when they killed the price of blood items (from bats) in the sanctuary, because the blood items were used for bst pets or something, but everyone was npcing them so people couldnt make the synth recipes.
    (0)

Character
    Ferocity
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Easy to get burned out on, but farming Dynamis (couple hours) and SalvageII nets a lot higher gil/hour. Doesn't help with the current topic, but if you were spending the time farming in the Tree, maybe you can transfer that time to Dynamis or Salvage instead. Can easily farm like 3mil worth of stuff doing both of those, per day, in just a few hours.
    (2)
    http://www.etherealls.com
    Prodigy - Ethereal Linkshell - Diabolos
    Ferocity - xEtherealx Linkshell - Siren
    Aegis 12/31/06
    Spharai 10/20/13
    Burtgang 01/05/15

Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Easy to get burned out on, but farming Dynamis (couple hours) and SalvageII nets a lot higher gil/hour. Doesn't help with the current topic, but if you were spending the time farming in the Tree, maybe you can transfer that time to Dynamis or Salvage instead. Can easily farm like 3mil worth of stuff doing both of those, per day, in just a few hours.
    The game needs ways to earn decent gil outside of those activities though, can't just stuff everyone who wants gil into Dyna/Salvage or will be crashing the servers and fighting for spawns again. And flooding the market won't end well.
    (3)

Character
    Ferocity
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    It's not just straight ways to earn gil, Dynamis and Salvage is the shuffling around of existing gil. SE focuses on controlling the amount of new gil pumped into the system from NPCs.
    (2)
    http://www.etherealls.com
    Prodigy - Ethereal Linkshell - Diabolos
    Ferocity - xEtherealx Linkshell - Siren
    Aegis 12/31/06
    Spharai 10/20/13
    Burtgang 01/05/15

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast