Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Fix Campaign Battles

I know it old and what not, but some people like myself really enjoy doing campaign. Even though we are level 99 we can't be everywhere at once it really starting to seem like the allied NPC's are at a real disadvantage facing the beastmen. Bastok on are server is literally losing every campaign battle they go in, their morale and prosperity bar are empty and usually stay there. Windurst only does good when people back them up other then that they get steam rolled like bastok. Sandy is the only nation that wins on a constant basis.
    I really think that they should rework the strength of the Allied NPC's it's not 2007 anymore alot of people do not campaign anymore. Leaving the nations at a real disadvantage.
    Also could you lower the the amount of fame(can't really think of a name to call it) it requires to win over a freelance I have been trading boat loads of items to the respective freelance for them not to show up in windurst the following conquest tally.
    (0)

Character
    Traxus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    It would be nice if they fixed how the evaluation works at least. The current system forces you to hold mobs for a while if you want any exp/AN, since the rewards are capped based on how long your tags were active. If you just kill everything when you get there you end up with basically nothing.
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    According to the March 18, 2014 Version Update:
    • Campaign has undergone the following adjustments.

• Combat and magic skills may now be increased while participating in campaign battles.
    • The following adjustments will be made to Influence, both when victorious and when defeated.
    • When victorious
      Influence will increase, and enemy force influence will decrease, at a greater rate than previously.
    • When defeated
      Influence will decrease, and enemy force influence will increase, at a lesser rate than previously.
    Pretty much SE has fixed how campaign works. It's unlikely they will adjust the strength of NPC's due to the fact influence gain is easier to obtain.

For freelancers, yeah idk how the influence to obtain them goes... but if its fame-related...it should have been made easier back last year in the February 18, 2014 version update. If not then SE needs to fix that.

As far as Traxus's idea goes, yeah the rate on how the evaluations are done seems like they are out of date based on 2007's style still and probably needs an adjustment or 2.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Traxus View Post
    It would be nice if they fixed how the evaluation works at least.
    Sorry for the necro-bump.

The timing of Campaign evaluations is a different type of system when compared to other content entry restrictions, and it is closely linked with Campaign overall. Due to this, the development team is still at the stage where we are not sure it will be possible to make adjustments from a technical standpoint, but we’ll be checking up on this.
    (0)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladynamine View Post
    According to the March 18, 2014 Version Update:
    • Campaign has undergone the following adjustments.

• Combat and magic skills may now be increased while participating in campaign battles.
    • The following adjustments will be made to Influence, both when victorious and when defeated.
    • When victorious
      Influence will increase, and enemy force influence will decrease, at a greater rate than previously.
    • When defeated
      Influence will decrease, and enemy force influence will increase, at a lesser rate than previously.
    Pretty much SE has fixed how campaign works. It's unlikely they will adjust the strength of NPC's due to the fact influence gain is easier to obtain.

For freelancers, yeah idk how the influence to obtain them goes... but if its fame-related...it should have been made easier back last year in the February 18, 2014 version update. If not then SE needs to fix that.

As far as Traxus's idea goes, yeah the rate on how the evaluations are done seems like they are out of date based on 2007's style still and probably needs an adjustment or 2.
    This goes both ways tho. It's literally impossible to keep the northern lands under allied control without constantly having to stay there.
    Also I read on the ffxi wiki that the campaign general strength is determined by the number of battles they win/lose. Is this accurate? Because I spent a whole day making sure that VHINO DELKAHNGO of the crocodile mercenaries won every single battle+ doing campaign ops to increase their level.the next day i find that the beastman have full influence in the area while the windurst forces loss every battle after I went to sleep. It's quite dishearten and annoying to find that I'm doing all this in vain.
    Thirdly please lower the amount need to influence trust it's damn near impossible to get maat and that unicorn to join windurst side.
    P.S if you can please tell me how do I I fluenxe rongo-nungo because I been trading him hugs and he doesn't take em. I can find the flower freelance box either checked all the spots on wiki.
    (0)