Character
    Dieth
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Samurai Gifts - Magic Accuracy @ 60 - WTF?

So Bluemages successfully posted about BLU Learning bonus being a very silly JP as most people have finished learning all there spells by the time they are 99/iLvl.

What benefit does Samurai get from Magic Accuracy?

Last time I checked I had no spells to cast.

Could we maybe get a redo on the 60 point Gift to something that's going to actually be beneficial to Samurai?
    (0)
    ~ si deus nobiscum quis contra nos ~
    I am a Lazy French Shower

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Magic Accuracy also affects the extra effects of your weapon skills - Stun from Hobaku, Silence from Gekko, Paralyze from Kasha, Blind from Yukikaze, etc. Still a silly category I agree, but it's not completely useless; just mostly useless. :P
    (2)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Pretty sure all the jobs get macc because of the stated reasons as well as magical ws and used to effect skillchais probably effects blade bash too. Most mages are also getting att and acc which will never see pt applications and eva/def which will have extremely minimal help. So basically if they were going to redo it they'd have to redo several gifts of every job to be consistent. But they are basically using gifts as a pseudo level up to give you tiny bits of general stats you would've gotten lvling not something specific for your jobs... then on top of that cp gain rate and some specific stuff
    (1)