Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    Could you guys increase the experience/bayld gains from Coalitions that aren't fully ranked or in danger of ranking down? This way people trying to level characters or get bayld are more likely to do something other than Courier's all the time, but it would balance itself to prevent future problems.
    Yes, I think the key is to give people an incentive to do the less popular coalition assignments. Some sort of significant reward that competes with the 4750/8550/11400 Bayld from Support: Kamihr (especially considering how quickly and painlessly this one can be done).
    (1)

As I mentioned in my previous post, the development team has been looking into adjustments for coalitions, and they are planning to make the following adjustments in the next version update.
    • It will become harder for coalitions to rank down.
    • It will become easier for coalitions to rank up.
    • Modifications will be made to the rewards associated with coalitions.
    After these adjustments, we'll observe the outcome and plan further adjustments for November's version update if they are necessary.

These adjustments have been planned with the long term in mind, so please be patient while we finalize everything.
    (3)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3