Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    The only reason I really want a Wii U is for Earthbound and Smash Bros... >_>; but I'd take a re-release for all these games. I own them all on the NES, SNES, GB, GBA, etc. I'd like to be able to turn on my system and just pick and play through any of them at will. What, what Mystic Quest ~! heh, it's funny cause it's not a real FF game... but that's the one we'd most likely get, if any.
    (1)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Senan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    The only reason I really want a Wii U is for Earthbound and Smash Bros... >_>; but I'd take a re-release for all these games. I own them all on the NES, SNES, GB, GBA, etc. I'd like to be able to turn on my system and just pick and play through any of them at will. What, what Mystic Quest ~! heh, it's funny cause it's not a real FF game... but that's the one we'd most likely get, if any.

Always good to see a fellow Earthbound/Mother fan . That's actually one of the main reasons I wanted a Wii U myself -- that and for the HD version of Wind Waker.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    Actually, I think mystic quest IS on Wii virtual console.
    (1)

Player
    I really like this idea, and good job with the pictures too, looks like it'd actually work out fairly well.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Actually, I think mystic quest IS on Wii virtual console.
    It is on the wii version. I really don't understand why the entire wii virtual console library isn't available on wii u. It's maddening.

(Yes you can access through wii mode, but can't play just with the gamepad, and they don't even sell wii eshop cards anymore, and my virtual visa doesn't work with it, so I have to bug my gf to buy me points, which of course don't translate exactly into games, leaving me with extra points, and they are in American dollars only so super expensive... ughghghghgh...)
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    It is on the wii version. I really don't understand why the entire wii virtual console library isn't available on wii u. It's maddening.

(Yes you can access through wii mode, but can't play just with the gamepad, and they don't even sell wii eshop cards anymore, and my virtual visa doesn't work with it, so I have to bug my gf to buy me points, which of course don't translate exactly into games, leaving me with extra points, and they are in American dollars only so super expensive... ughghghghgh...)
    It's mostly because you can still access those titles on the Wii U by going to Wii Mode as you mentioned. There's probably legal hurdles and shit they have to go through even if its been released before, and also they have to do other legwork like the electronic manual that didn't really exist (much) on the Wii. I agree though, they need to at least carry them over to Wii U faster than they are. I'm fine with the $1 upgrade fee as long as they actually release the games....
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3