Thread: new expansion

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

new expansion

does anyone think there is a new expansion coming anytime soon, it seems over the years se has released the expansions over a time line that suits a player like me, it seems everytime the game starts to feel a bit stale because iv done most stuff se rolls out a new expansion.
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    There have been no announcements about a new expansion at this current time. Do I think there will be an expansion? At the rate of how server populations are, highly unlikely. But never say never.
    (0)

Character
    Ferocity
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    People asked if another expansion would ever come out. Tons of people said no, never, you're crazy. Then came Adoulin. So it is always possible.
    (2)
    http://www.etherealls.com
    Prodigy - Ethereal Linkshell - Diabolos
    Ferocity - xEtherealx Linkshell - Siren
    Aegis 12/31/06
    Spharai 10/20/13
    Burtgang 01/05/15

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    It all depends on whether it is profitable and whether the dev team has enough ideas and are doable with the game engine.
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I doubt they are actually done with all things seekers yet. I expect at least one more wildskeeper, delve, and alluvion skirmish.
    (0)

Player
    with how powerful they are making us with this new alluvion skirmish gear, JPs, and Gifts, i can see an expansion with higher level difficulty coming.
    (0)

Character
    Rosalee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    I doubt they are actually done with all things seekers yet. I expect at least one more wildskeeper, delve, and alluvion skirmish.
    If you pay attention to the missions' storyline, you'll know that there won't be another wildskeeper. The 7th Naakual is fought as part of the storyline missions.
    (0)
    Current Quest Counter: 2109!

Player
    "Exchange 7 Treasures" is the Sparks NPC dialogue when you exchange the _6_ WKR Key Items, that hints pretty strongly at the probability of a 7th wildskeeper, and they've already said there will be another delve.
    (0)

Character
    Ferocity
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Selindrile View Post
    "Exchange 7 Treasures" is the Sparks NPC dialogue when you exchange the _6_ WKR Key Items, that hints pretty strongly at the probability of a 7th wildskeeper, and they've already said there will be another delve.
    Did you complete or complete and read the Adoulin mission line? I don't want to spoil anything.
    (0)
    http://www.etherealls.com
    Prodigy - Ethereal Linkshell - Diabolos
    Ferocity - xEtherealx Linkshell - Siren
    Aegis 12/31/06
    Spharai 10/20/13
    Burtgang 01/05/15

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Did you complete or complete and read the Adoulin mission line? I don't want to spoil anything.
    Yes I realize who/what the 7th nakuaal (spelling?) is, but still the "7 treasures" dialogue line makes me think that there will be a 7th WKR KI to be turned in.
    (0)