Character
    Sephoroth
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

One time item restoration...

Hello, I just recently had an accident where after a salvage run and in a rush I tossed an important piece of equipment. Now I somewhat agree with the one time item restoral, as it stops people from overloading GM's because they tossed something. However I feel that in a case such as this, when my one time was used up YEARS ago... that I should have been able to get this item back. It is a Rare/Ex item, so it's not like I can sell it and profit on it. I think the whole once in a life time idea sucks... Once a year might be better off. So that is what I'd like to see. I want to see the one time item restoration be changed to at least once a year, or maybe even based on importance of said item being requested to be restored. Only having one shot is kind of stupid, mistakes happen... If a GM accidently tossed his Judge's Sword and his Shield, I am willing to bet he gets his items back... why not us?
    (1)

Hello Sephoroth!

We thank you for letting us know about your experience with our GM team and our return policy. From my review, I see that one of my Game Masters was able to speak with you and resolve the concern. If you should need any further help, please feel free to contact us. Have a good evening and be well.

-Senior GM Jhanaka
    (3)

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    lol did anyone else get the feeling jhanaka has murdered him?
    (1)

Character
    Marila
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Curious

I requested an one time item restore, its my first time requesting, just wondering why Spharai was not able to be restored and if there is a list of items that can not be restored why is it not open to community?
    (2)

Character
    Lanselot
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    I requested an one time item restore, its my first time requesting, just wondering why Spharai was not able to be restored and if there is a list of items that can not be restored why is it not open to community?
    I agree why hasn't this list been made available to the player base? Can we get a dev response on why specifically these items cannot be restored? For the amount of time that it takes to build an REM we the players deserve a better response then oh its not on the list. Mistakes happen, this is the kind of customer service that drives ppl away from the game.
    (2)