Character
    Garota
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Twilight Cloak and you...

Good morning, afternoon and evening to all you boys, girls and even those of you that are in between! Ok so, just wanted to ask a few questions for those of you players who have obtained this cloak and actually tried out Impact the fun of it. Sure it has a reasonably long casting time and much longer recast timer. Sure if you cast it with Chain Spell, you'll run out of MP really quickly... I don't know if game mechanics will allow players to do that combination. But if it's possible, have any of you tried Chain Spelling Impact with a Primeval Brew?

Please let us all know how it went or if you'll attempt to do this sometime in the near future. Thanks!
    (2)

Character
    Alkimi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    CS Impact is not bad, just don't use it on Rani.
    (0)

I don't have a Twilight Cloak yet. But when I get back from vacation I am going to be burning Shinryu. After I get one, I'll do that and see if it is good and let you know how it works. If another person does this and tells you how it is, then you'll have your answer sooner. lol
    (0)
    "The only reason why I kill you is because.....you pointed your sword at my pride." -Byakkya-
    "The only thing for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Alucard-
    I love idiots. Oh wait, no I don't. Idiots are stupid. XD lols
    Red Mage, White Mage, and Samurai Princess.
    90 RDM, 90 WHM, and 90 SAM - All well equiped.

I've heard there is a delay between casts when using CS Impact and if you were to choose only one spell to cast Bliz IV would be better because of that delay.
    (0)

Character
    Duzell
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Supersun View Post
    I've heard there is a delay between casts when using CS Impact and if you were to choose only one spell to cast Bliz IV would be better because of that delay.
    Yes there is like a 2 second delay between each impact cast because it makes you wait for the animation to finish. That being said it will still outdamage blizzard IV overall if you set both dark magic damage + atmas and a MAB atma (except on dark mobs, cats, shin, ect).
    (0)