Character
    Iori
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 75

Missing Commands Bar

I have been complaining for 3 weeks and no one is cooperating with me. After 8 years i reactivated my ffxi account and i am having problem in commands bar which shows on right screen. It does not show at all and i could not play. I have wasted my 3 weeks money for nothing. I have Mailed lots of about this issue to square enix support but no reply. Once i got reply from square enix that i have to contact GM in game, after i contacted GM he does not showed for hours. When i logged in next time i got message from GM that i have to ask Square Enix support!!!

Now i am really angry. I don't care if square enix delete this post, but i warn people to not renew your ffxi account

As now i cant make another post i will write my reply over here.

This is what im talking about. I have tried all keys and commands but no help. Now i don't know what to do. I live in Dubai and i am 12 hour behind Pacific Standard Time. I cant match up their timing for call. Even they don't reply my mails
    (0)
    Last edited by Adnan; 02-02-2015 at 02:41 PM.

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Uh. While I understand that you're angry, what exactly is the "Commands" bar you're talking about? Are you talking your combat menu, your overall menu (like status, etc), your macro bars...? Are you unable to log into the game period? It's hard to help when you're not being coherent. So why don't we slow down and figure out what's going on, first. Give us a detailed runthrough of what's going on and we'll see if we can help.
    (1)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku