Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Character
    Ironisland
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Still receiving the UCS error. You know, some people have to work full-time and go to school during the week. It's not as if we have hours upon hours of free time, except for a day or two on the weekends IF that. This couldn't have happened at a worse time for SE, because I'm sure a lot of the player base feels bait-n-switch'd. Free month!... oh wait, can't log in.

Maybe this will show SE that to continue to compete in the MMO market, 24/7 and WEEKEND support need to be implemented. If any shenanigans like this happen again, I can see a lot of players kissing FFXI goodbye.
    (0)

Character
    Zanosuz
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    World of Warcraft is getting more tempting the longer I have to wait. It's bad PR for SE to not give an update via whatever means to let us know they are aware that they didn't fix the whole problem.
    (0)
    Zanosuz

Character
    Amael
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Posting here to add to the numbers of people who were locked out of their accounts. Still Getting UCS-5024
    (0)

Character
    Biglovin
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Im cleaning out mules and action housing stuff now, ive had it with se, they dont give a damn. They losing 3 accounts right here. SE can kiss my ass delete my forum accounts too cause im sellin all my stuff and closin the accounts
    (0)

Player
    just tried again to get on...why whenever se does something like maintenance or updates or anything it takes another 10 days to fix it i mean come on we pay to play not wait
    (0)

Character
    Seitzer
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Still getting UCS-5024. The problem is still NOT fixed.

When I click the “Reactivate Button”, I am taken to a Playonline logon screen where it says “Confirm Membership: Please enter your PlayOnline ID and PlayOnline Password to confirm membership information”, and there is no option to navigate anywhere else except to enter the user id and password.

So, I enter my Playonline ID and Password and then I click the “Log In” button.

Immediately after I click the “Log In” button, I get “Error UCS-5024. Invalid process. Please exit the current application”.

At that point, I am unable to do anything more, except log off.

This is still NOT fixed.
    (2)

Character
    Cilautane
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 90
    I'm having the same problem as well, thought they fix this =/
    (0)

Character
    Aveston
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    Once again, chiming in to add my name to the increasingly long list of people affected by this error. I imagine if this does not get fixed somehow, I will call the support line Tuesday (as I have a deadline Monday), and will ask that my account be rolled back to a state before the maintenance, say on March 31.
    (0)

Character
    Zanosuz
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    This is how my weekend has been mostly spent:

1st screen...enter POL password...fine

2nd screen...enter SE password and one time password...fine

3rd screen....reactivate or log out...I click reactivate

4th screen....enter POL ID and password...fine

5th screen....Error UCS-5024 Invalid process please log out.

Can't even get on POL to update any info and SE isn't replying to any of the many threads about this on the Official Forum site, very bad PR for a company this big. The SE support does nothing except Monday-Friday. I opened a service tag yesterday.
    (0)
    Zanosuz

I too am still locked out...
    (0)

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast