Wish some jp players had this issue then it woulda been fixed in 5mins
    (0)

Character
    Shibayama
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Locked out of the game for two days now thanks to this issue... I can only hope that those of us affected by this don't get charged the april free as promised - 15 bucks isn't a big deal but it'd be a bit of a slap in the face.
    (0)

Character
    Alustria
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Anyone else looking forward to being on hold forever and a day tomorrow to have some one tell you that your doing it all wrong? And it not a problem on their end its on yours? I know I am!!
    (0)
    Alustriel Of Alexander
    WAR WHM RDM RNG SMN SCH MNK BLM BRD SAM BLU PUP DNC 99 PLD 95 BST 87 NIN 80

Character
    Biglovin
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I wont be able to i work 10hr days on one job and 4 hour days i part time job and this pos company doesnt have weekend support, glad i pay all these fees to play 8 days a month but alas this will be ending, se dont give a damn about us
    (0)

Character
    Xynin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    A company that brags about having two million paying customers at $12.99 average, making roughly $25,980,000.00 a month. Yet somehow, we the consumers get a poor quality in customer service. I would love to see their bottom line at the end of the month. An honestly, its retarded to have maint. on your billing cycle. Hey SE, put it in the middle of the month? Still get that UCS - 5024 error. All the more reason to go play another game, thank you Square Enix.
    (0)

Character
    Kickrockz
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Just posting to add into the amount of people still experiencing these problems.
    (0)
    ~*~Daemonarch & Kresaera ~*~
    June 6th, 2006
    White Mage & Ninja duo

Character
    Catnipthief
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    So from what I read about someone contacting a GM is that we will have to call them for THEM to fix THEIR screw up?

Yeah... SO. NOT. HAPPENING.

They need to autofix this crap.
    (0)
    WAR 79 MNK 90
    WHM 79 BLM 80
    SAM 77
    DRG 84
    DNC 80

Character
    Moonlightespada
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Yea the CS sucks phone wise. But Thier flash based chat sessions work wonders. But yea once a few thousand odd pissed off people start calling in on monday at the same time they will have to take notice. If not then see a few calls to some attorneys will happen. We really need to do something to get Thier attention. This problem is NOT fixed and that people CAN'T even log into POL to even do the steps they posted to resolve it.
    (0)

Character
    Catnipthief
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohji_Lunartail View Post
    Yea the CS sucks phone wise. But Thier flash based chat sessions work wonders. But yea once a few thousand odd pissed off people start calling in on monday at the same time they will have to take notice. If not then see a few calls to some attorneys will happen. We really need to do something to get Thier attention. This problem is NOT fixed and that people CAN'T even log into POL to even do the steps they posted to resolve it.

The only thing i'm worried about is I don't know where the paper with my original key code is for the game and 50% of the time they ask you for that, which means i'll have to go digging around for a few hours just to find it (I started playing on the xbox... and I sold my xbox and games minus xi of course)

I'd rather do it through the chat since they are a little bit more cordial and nice (not to mention faster >.> last time I had to call SE it took me a whooping 6 hours on the phone ON HOLD :O)
    (0)
    WAR 79 MNK 90
    WHM 79 BLM 80
    SAM 77
    DRG 84
    DNC 80

Character
    Moonlightespada
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catnipthief View Post
    The only thing i'm worried about is I don't know where the paper with my original key code is for the game and 50% of the time they ask you for that, which means i'll have to go digging around for a few hours just to find it (I started playing on the xbox... and I sold my xbox and games minus xi of course)

I'd rather do it through the chat since they are a little bit more cordial and nice (not to mention fast

er >.> last time I had to call SE it took me a whooping 6 hours on the phone ON HOLD :O)

Yea lol I used a cell phone so dropcallja... But I keep my codes in the game case. Plus they are printed in the booklet as well.

Could go for some sushi ATM tho...
    (0)

Ohji Lunartail, the Moonlightespada- Bismark

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast