Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Well, if SE wont do anything about em they better not gripe when bots get mpked. all i can say.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I've seen up to 7 bots running around the top floor of the tree on Lakshmi.

Even if it was not prohibited by the TOS, I can't imagine how one would MPK them.
    (0)

Player
    botting is prohibited by the TOS too. SE doesnt do anything about them.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by jbtexan View Post
    i can make prolly around 500k gil in a couple of hours, more if i save more room for lumber. if i was a botter, i would let the bot run before i go to sleep and just let him farm. doing it that way, gil/hr is irrelevant. when i wake up, ill have a full inventory and if the bot is set right, it will only be lumber. besides, like i said, it is more than likely a mule on a throwaway acct. just in case somebody actually decides to do something about it. for once, im actually glad im on xbox. we dont have any mods for this game to my knowledge.
    gil/hr is never irrelevant lol. It's what you use to decide which thing to do to an extent that's why I said reives since they are also mulable and I would think they would be more. But yeah didn't realize it was anywhere near that high. 250k an hour is pretty good. Assuming that's coming mostly from the wisteria that's about 35 drops an hours based on drop rates that would be a little over a 100 kills an hour so about 40 seconds to find and kill on average. Not bad with several other bots up there and them being spread out.
    (0)
    Last edited by dasva; 01-31-2015 at 11:22 AM.

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    OP had the right idea - make wisteria lumber not npcable. If people are using throwaway accounts to do this nothing keeps them from making a new one when the old one gets banned. With that being said I'd imagine they'll just find some other way to make money.
    (0)

Next thing u know people will complain that darks rings are 35k + ...

As I was told the hard way;

Enemies in yellow are up for fair game, so if a bot has more than 1, by all means...

If not, too slow

Play with enmity and holding more than one enemy, use input commands vs trying to controller, farm abyssea counter part goobue, ect
    (0)

"Dear SE;

I'm pissed because everyone else here keeps killing the devil mantra, and making it impossible for me to know when I can successfully farm a joyeus" (2008)

Ruin their day by just using diaga and buffs if they are afk bottling vs making a good way for non botters to farm.
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by jbtexan View Post
    botting is prohibited by the TOS too. SE doesnt do anything about them.
    Righting a wrong with another wrong is the surest way ever to catch trouble. As much as it may anger or upset you about what's up in the tree, the best thing you can do for yourself is to find somewhere else to farm.
    (2)
    7/10/14

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by evanwimbish View Post
    Next thing u know people will complain that darks rings are 35k + ...

As I was told the hard way;

Enemies in yellow are up for fair game, so if a bot has more than 1, by all means...

If not, too slow

Play with enmity and holding more than one enemy, use input commands vs trying to controller, farm abyssea counter part goobue, ect
    the problem is those botters can use movement speed tools as well. not too mention the lacking in wait times from kill to kill. it's funny watching them slide all the way across the screen while pulling or putting away their weapon.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Righting a wrong with another wrong is the surest way ever to catch trouble. As much as it may anger or upset you about what's up in the tree, the best thing you can do for yourself is to find somewhere else to farm.
    or inundate STF with so many reports that they have to do something about it because they are tired of reading the report.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast