Character
    Bricent
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BST Lv 90

Increased Acution House Item Capacity

It would be nice to see the item limit increased beyond the current limit of 7. If it could be doubled that would be very helpful. For crafters this would be a mass improvement.
    (2)

Character
    Drgonz
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    And the option to npc place-able items on ah.
    (0)

As we have previously discussed, there are no plans to increase the limit of items that can be listed on the auction house at this time; however, I have forwarded your feedback to the devs. and will update if I hear anything new.
    (3)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Naveryn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    As we have previously discussed, there are no plans to increase the limit of items that can be listed on the auction house at this time; however, I have forwarded your feedback to the devs. and will update if I hear anything new.
    Bluntly, 7 items listed only for a week is way too small for such a small population base. Even with a large one it's harsh.

More than increasing the number of items at once (but that would be good too) I think allowing things to stay listed longer would help a lot...

Well, here's to hoping the devs are receptive.
    (3)

Player
    Thanks for at least letting them know. I'm neutral on the topic, but it's cool you guys are at least sending the feedback.
    (3)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Cracks me up to see a game like WoW with a bajillion players lets you place as many items as you'd like on their AH (i swear ive had 100-200 on there at one time before) for I think up to 48 hours. Yet This game of ours with low population can only put 7 items up.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Cracks me up to see a game like WoW with a bajillion players lets you place as many items as you'd like on their AH (i swear ive had 100-200 on there at one time before) for I think up to 48 hours. Yet This game of ours with low population can only put 7 items up.
    With two and a half years between both games, completely different infrastructures where WoW had tons of examples to learn from and Final Fantasy XI few.
    Stop with the dumb comparisons.
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    First, PS2 limitations, 12 year old software, plus all the money going to XIV (twice.)

Second, while comparing XI with WoW is nonsense I think having the listing duration reduced to 48 hours instead of the current 72 but with the ability to list up to 10 items could work well.
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben